State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'll be happy with either

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
I for one can't wait to see this big bastard get a run!! I'm confident in our boys to get a win but then again I was confident we'd come close last week. Hard to tell what team is going to turn up!! One more thing, don't mean to big note but I was in VIP with Corey Norman and Justin hodges at GPO on Saturday night. Both were attracting bulk females and I was trying to crack onto the scraps haha failing miserably of course.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
You were "with" them

........or just in the same place at the same time?

There's a difference you know. :thumbup1:

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
You were "with" them

........or just in the same place at the same time?

There's a difference you know. :thumbup1:

Im aware of the difference between hanging out with and stalking. I know Corey through JYY so I was with him and he was with hodges. I spoke to him a bit but he was pretty reserved. Corey on the other hand was blind

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Im aware of the difference between hanging out with and stalking. I know Corey through JYY so I was with him and he was with hodges. I spoke to him a bit but he was pretty reserved. Corey on the other hand was blind

So how is JYY and his ankle?

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
So how is JYY and his ankle?

He tells me very little about possible return dates and things like that but last time I spoke to him he said he was growing in confidence and he'll be back as soon as he can. I won't be missing his first game at suncorp, what a reception he'll get. I have no doubts that he'll be a bronco for life or as long as they'll have him

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

Cool.

So what's your take on the assertion around here that Corey Norman has this huge ego and is a spoilt brat? Does he come across like that to you.....?

Seems to me he's just a bit quirky........

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hannant ruled out according to Todd Balym on twitter (journo)

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
****, Hannant is worse than Hodges, how many games has he even played this year?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
lolwut? You still got it in for him or something?

He's our best front-rower by a country mile.

Nah just frustration at the guy being so injury prone lately, I say the same about Hodges when he spends more time on the sidelines than on the field.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Cool.

So what's your take on the assertion around here that Corey Norman has this huge ego and is a spoilt brat? Does he come across like that to you.....?

to be honest i dont care if he has an ego or what (part n parcel of being a 20yr old these days), if he puts in on the field. which doesnt seem to be happening. any take on that?

Last edited:
kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
Cool.

In my honest opinion, he is a really good, modest bloke. He's not full of himself at all like most people assume.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
would be great to see tasi start but i think hala deserves a crack at the run on squad. have a big 15 mins and come off for a break with tasi coming on then.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Yes yes yes. Hala to start until he tires. I've been wanting that for weeks and if I were in charge Id start Tasi alongside Hala then let the regulars takeover . I love the idea of two gorillas starting !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • kiwibronco
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.