Round 18 - Broncos vs. Sharks - Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Not very confident about this game. Origin players are out and the Sharks usually play pretty well this time of year.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Not very confident about this game. Origin players are out and the Sharks usually play pretty well this time of year.

Broncoman, don't get discouraged fella. There is still hope left. I don't know why, and I have no particular reason, but, I am feeling super confident about this game and believe
we are due for a big change of luck. In fact, Broncoman, I will say to lock this game in as a win for the lads! Oh, did I also mention, Hoffman to have a pearler of a game and be a contender for MOM honors!

As Jon Bon Jovi always says; sometimes "Lord ya gotta keep the faith". Right...

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Well if they allow novelty accounts around here then I'll have a good one ready tonight :loool:

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Look guys, there is enough hate and ill-will in the world to last several lifetimes. We don't need to be angry towards one another here surely. We may have differences of opinions from time to time, but, when it comes down to it, we all have 1 thing in common. We love our team still! :)

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Well if they allow novelty accounts around here then I'll have a good one ready tonight :loool:

We don't.

If there are any suspicions of an alternative account we will immediately ban it.

Last edited:
Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
We don't.

If there are any suspicions of an alternative account we will immediately ban it.
And suspend the original user account as well...

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Look guys, there is enough hate and ill-will in the world to last several lifetimes. We don't need to be angry towards one another here surely. We may have differences of opinions from time to time, but, when it comes down to it, we all have 1 thing in common. We love our team still! :)

Reminds me of the Simpsons line. I think someone says 'there's no need to resort to violence' and someone else yells 'sure there is'. Cue all-in-brawl.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
check the IP that the account is posting from?

ps im pretty sure faithinhook is griffos niece.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Love some of the quotes from lama tasi on the broncos site. Things like "we have to get the win this week" etc. I know he's probably just saying the right stuff but its so great to see he seems to have some pride in the club and he hasn't even played a game for us

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I hope he gets a run. Our version of Josh Papalii hahaha

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Hope Tasi gets some game time and shows us what he can do, he can be our version of Andrew Fifita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Howie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • barker
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • MrMoore
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Big Del
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.