PRE-GAME Round 18 - Broncos vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

We have some forward pack coming through. Even with a couple lost to the checkbook that pack will look like heyday of Canterbury. Combine it with some promising young backs like Staggs, isaako etc and a premiership beckons.
It might not happen this year, but that pack will make their halves' job a lot easier.

WarriorsBanner

Ha. I love a good Kiwi accent. But I couldn't do that to them.

What about a 'Once were Warriors' theme.

Edit. Actually that doesn't work, were they ever ;-)

Last edited:
so you need to go back 15 years to a game where we were missing our origin reps

View attachment 3371
Which school did you goto mate? Your Math teacher should be named, shamed and hung out to dry for playing an active role in the deteriorating level of education within Australia.

2018 - 2013 = 5.

Looks like your English teacher is to blame too.

"Trying to forget it won’t be an easy task either, given the 56-18 hiding dished out by the Warriors was the biggest Broncos defeat at Suncorp Stadium, surpassing a 40-4 walloping at the hands of the Bulldogs in 2003."

Last edited:
It does happen a fair bit with the younger guys. They start well and all of a sudden we can dump proven players. I'm astounded this year the amount of people that want to offload Glenn. He has been consistently good all year.
The worst thing Glenn ever did was score all those tries in 2011/2012. Now every time he doesn't score 10 tries a season he's terrible and has no place in the side.

Ha. I love a good Kiwi accent. But I couldn't do that to them.

What about a 'Once were Warriors' theme.

Edit. Actually that doesn't work, were they ever ;-)

I wasn't serious about the Gif. Was more thinking the same again but putting "again" after it.

"BroncosHQ Was Here... Again".

But I had to make the Gif.

Which school did you goto mate? Your Math teacher should be named, shamed and hung out to dry for playing an active role in the deteriorating level of education within Australia.

2018 - 2013 = 5.

see thats what you get when running on fumes ... read it as 2003 for some reason

my point still stands ... now it is only 1/3 as good as it was before :P

Last edited:
see thats what you get when running on fumes ... read it as 2003 for some reason

my point still stands ... now it is only 1/3 as good as it was before :P
Nah you lose all credibility with your statement now :)

Should be a good game. Will any Broncos fans dare goto Suncorp for the game? Usually when we play there, it becomes our home away from home. Dont worry, we wont beat your fans up if we lose...we are nice people*!

*sometimes ;)

Should be a good game. Will any Broncos fans dare goto Suncorp for the game? Usually when we play there, it becomes our home away from home. Dont worry, we wont beat your fans up if we lose...we are nice people*!

*sometimes ;)

it's a Sunday afternoon home game, and we get them about as often as you see Tasmanian Devils ... the place will be packed to the rafters

it's a Sunday afternoon home game, and we get them about as often as you see Tasmanian Devils ... the place will be packed to the rafters
Are you guys gonne protest that you weren't given the Friday night game again?

*sometimes ;)

I'll be there with two legendary Broncos fans, and a bloody Kiwi who doesn't know what it's like to support a team that knows how to play football.

That record win 5 years ago.... you can have that, but I just wish the Warriors fans could count that high to keep up on the day it happened ;-)

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Mighty Bronx
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Foordy
  • NSW stables
  • broncoscope
  • pennywisealfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • Swordfish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.