vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foran is too injury prone, he hasn't done a full season since he was at Manly. Benji is older true but he has shown he has alot of creativity in his game still, and we really need some leadership in the spine.
Agree.
Two things with Benji.
1. Played here before.
2. Would be motivated to show Tigers why they should have extended.

Last edited:
Say what you want about the Jet and Knik (and I was often critical of Niko) but they appear a lot in the highlight reels.
That was the trouble with Jimmy though. Good for a brilliant try about every third game. Not much else otherwise.

That was the trouble with Jimmy though. Good for a brilliant try about every third game. Not much else otherwise.
But there was always that potential whenever he was on the field, a bit like TPJ and Chris Walker and Dave Taylor before them. Your typical X factor players. Brilliant when they were motivated but diabolical in between.

Not sure if was GC or Broncos, but technically the home team is on the left of the score panel.

And on Friday night, on the wrong side of the scoreboard

Last edited:
I
Was that a Titans home game @ Suncorp?
man I wish Gillo was still fit and playing. Absolute God of a bronco. He’s one of the few recent broncos who deserve to spoken about with the same nostalgia as Parker, Hodgo, Lockyer, Webke, Tallis and the over greats.

He had broncos spirit to the core.

Edit: there are so many formatting, grammatical, and spelling errors in this post that it’s easier to just put this apology here instead of edit it. I’m sorry.

Last edited:
I

man I wish Gillo was still fit and playing. Absolute God of a bronco. He’s one of the few recent broncos who deserve to spoken about with the same nostalgia as Parker, Hodgo, Lockyer, Webke, Tallis and the over greats.

He was the complete backrower. - all the skills, the heart and the passion for the club. I'd take him over Fifita anyday

I

Yup 100%. Probably the last player I really liked that played for us.

He was the complete backrower. - all the skills, the heart and the passion for the club. I'd take him over Fifita anyday

Just didn’t have the halfback to put him into the gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Dash
  • Redux
  • IceWorks
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bronx48
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • RodF
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • jd87
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.