Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

man I wish Gillo was still fit and playing. Absolute God of a bronco. He’s one of the few recent broncos who deserve to spoken about with the same nostalgia as Parker, Hodgo, Lockyer, Webke, Tallis and the over greats.

He had broncos spirit to the core.

Edit: there are so many formatting, grammatical, and spelling errors in this post that it’s easier to just put this apology here instead of edit it. I’m sorry.

If he didn’t retire, I’d feel pretty safe putting money on him being captain over Glenn.

I miss him so much.

If he didn’t retire, I’d feel pretty safe putting money on him being captain over Glenn.

I miss him so much.

Yep he was probably our last genuine gun player. Sure Haas, etc have massive potential but they aren't there yet in my opinion.

Sadly though, Matty was never the same after the neck injury.

Yep he was probably our last genuine gun player. Sure Haas, etc have massive potential but they aren't there yet in my opinion.

Sadly though, Matty was never the same after the neck injury.

Yeah I meant that as if he didn’t get injured and basically have to retire.

Yeah I meant that as if he didn’t get injured and basically have to retire.
Very few players have the luxury of retiring when they want to. Sadly, Gillo was one of a long list of those. I wouldn't call him a Bronco "great" but a player who had a very good career in which serious injury eventually caught up to him. His absence has surely been evident this year.

Jeez we've scored some golden tries in our time - this one, Minto vs Storm, Hunt and later Isaako vs Roosters. Say what you will about living in the past, but reliving former glories never gets old for me lol.

Last edited:
Never thought in my lifetime that the Titans would start favourites against the Broncos.

2020 is the gift that keeps on giving.

In saying that I think we are good value as I think we are well overdue and this is the game to do it in.

Jeez we've scored some golden tries in our time - this one, Minto vs Storm, Hunt and later Isaako vs Roosters. Say what you will about living in the past, but reliving former glories never gets old for me lol.
My concern is the respective benches.

Two awful teams in the battle of the "who cares" stakes tonight. Both teams are impotent in attack but the likes of Taylor, Brimson and Fogarty will trouble this wafer thin Bronco defensive structure/non structure. Probably toss a coin for this one but the Titans will scrape out a narrow win in a very low standard contest.

Two awful teams in the battle of the "who cares" stakes tonight. Both teams are impotent in attack but the likes of Taylor, Brimson and Fogarty will trouble this wafer thin Bronco defensive structure/non structure. Probably toss a coin for this one but the Titans will scrape out a narrow win in a very low standard contest.
This wasn’t exactly a Phil Gould pre-origin speech.

May as well put a lobster on the broncos.

We'll pump the Tits tonight. 13+.

You are talking about the rugby, right?
Rmt

We'll win by 10.

I'm really eager to see the battle of the halves after being impressed by Fogarty, Dearden and SOS lately. Wallace has been playing alright too so will be nice to see Haas put him back in his place and I hope the boys are lining up to smash Arrow.

I'd be tipping the Titans if Kelly was available. I think Fermor at centre really hurts them so I'll go Broncos by 4 and Staggs to be the difference.

Last edited:
As viewed from a 'fan' of rugby league. The sort who hasn't watched at least one of the teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • marw
  • Fozz
  • Rambstien
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.