Round 19 - Broncos vs Warriors - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard them say that on the Game Plan too, Broncoman. I think they just meant we have all our origin players back on deck. Of course Reed, Yow Yeh, Hala and Anderson are still on the injured list. Latter 2 you could argue wouldn't make the top 17 anyway.

No argument

Can't wait to see the aptly named "Beast" drop the ball 6 times in tonight's slippery conditions.

I consulted the residual hop matter in my home brew and it tells me the Warriors will win tonight and Vatuvei will score 3 tries.

I consulted the residual hop matter in my home brew and it tells me the Warriors will win tonight and Vatuvei will score 3 tries.
What are you brewing? Just bottled my first All grain, single hop (chinook) ipa, samples are pretty good. On topic I am hoping for a good win, need the 2 points at this stage for a top 4 finish and to show that we mean business coming into the finals.

What are you brewing? Just bottled my first All grain, single hop (chinook) ipa, samples are pretty good. On topic I am hoping for a good win, need the 2 points at this stage for a top 4 finish and to show that we mean business coming into the finals.

I'm still just doing extract brews with some small grain/hop additions. Nothing too extreme. Best brews have been a basic ale, lager, and my latest is a nice sweet stout. Got a pilsner bubbling away in the brew fridge now.

Back on topic, I agree this is basically a must win game for the Broncos, but so too for the Warriors. Both teams need to make a statement as we head to the business end of the season. I'm afraid the Warriors are going to be the ones making the statement. Hope I'm wrong.

I think you are wrong sir. Their form is deceiving.

The Warriors have played easier teams the last 2 weeks and needed all game to really put them away. If we play the full 80 we will win and well.

This rain looks like it's set in for the night, nice fine drizzle that will make it very very slippery. i think our forwards can match it up against the Warriors for field position then just bomb the sh!t out of it to Vatevui all night and watch him struggle.....again!!!

Watching the game from the NRMA box tonight. It's a tough gig but somebody has to do it.

Cmon broncos if you win this, itl go a long way to helping us steer towards the finals, need to DOMINATE & EXECUTE

I'm watching from home. Gave my season ticket away for tonight because I had intended to be on support crew for a kokoda challenge team. However, missus is crook and needs me home to help with the family this weekend.

So no Kokoda challenge and no Broncos game. *le sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Aldo
  • thenry
  • Big Del
  • Strop
  • Totally Unr3al
  • mrslong
  • Gaz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
  • Waynesaurus
  • john1420
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Morkel
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fitzy
  • bazza
  • broncsgoat
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.