Round 19 Discussion

Spoilers are fine in here.

However, in the Pre-Game threads we'd prefer it you'd keep all spoilers to yourself until the game has finished telecasting.

Very poor form from the Raiders fans booing them off the field at halftime. They were total shit it must be said.

Last edited:
Hahahaha that was incredible finish.

Deja vu, revenge.

That is the best try of the year I reckon. As good as the one Barba set up was that beats it.

It was just smart play from Souths. They targeted the side where a backrow was playing on the wing and repead the benefits. Incredible though, I don't think I've seen anything like it in Rugby League. That was fantastic, brilliant advertisement of our game.

Such an amazing finish. Made even better by the R1 game.

Roosters played like turd for most of the match, can't believe it was even that close.

vs. Souths 2003.

The biggest get out of jail finish I've seen.

vs. Titans 2007 was also pretty incredible.

games like these are only possible because both teams defend like crap.

it was exciting as hell though.

but yes i'd love to see the broncs be able to throw it around like that.

I love seeing Brian Smith sides choke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the Roosters so much! I don't think SBW stopping over for one year is going to solve their issues.

Wow, just wow. My voice is killing, my hands are killing and the adrenaline is still pumping as we drive home.

I had a drunk Roosters supporter who had moved various seats spilling his beer. He finally sat behind us trying to get me to bite. Finally the trust staff brought Nan's wheel chair back and he moved again. Then after the Peaece try he left and he patted me on the head. I wish he stayed around to pat him on the after all that.

Then Souths fans leaving were told by the lady who sat in front of us to not leave. The guy said "settle down love, the game is over". Then we score the first try and then the match winner.

We didn't deserve it as we played terrible. They were eating metres at will. But a win is a win and we will take it. The only other thing I can say is I love this team and I love this game. Up the Bunnies. That was dad's magic right there.

Oh **** I'm so mad. How come you stupid losers can't win an unlosable game like that. **** that SHIT. At least I got my tip right though, 4/8 again. Dam you Souths YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT. Congratulations on the win though, didn't think that was possible.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.