Round 19 Discussion

37116657_1911262408961511_1676721332181532672_n.jpg

There was an off the ball tackle in the Newc v Tits game yesterday just before half time that was almost identical to Hunts penalty try in Origin . Peats was taken off the ball chasing a kick, knocked off balance but kept making an effort to get the ball . The only difference was more players around the ball so it didn't stick out .

The difference to not milking it and milking it?? no penalty, turn over.

Straight away I thought the Knights would get a soft penalty during that set and bang on halfway 4th tackle soft as **** penalty which could be found 100 times a game gets them down inside 20 to score 1 min before halftime.

There was an off the ball tackle in the Newc v Tits game yesterday just before half time that was almost identical to Hunts penalty try in Origin . Peats was taken off the ball chasing a kick, knocked off balance but kept making an effort to get the ball . The only difference was more players around the ball so it didn't stick out .

Straight away I thought the Knights would get a soft penalty during that set and bang on halfway 4th tackle soft as **** penalty which could be found 100 times a game gets them down inside 20 to score 1 min before halftime.

Yep. Watch enough football and you can see clear patterns, to the point where you can often predict what comes next.

Are you referring to this?

DefenselessFantasticAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

There's nothing wrong with it, to be honest. Barnett had every right to do what he did.

In regards to the penalty, to be fair the Titans players were taking far too long to get off Heighington. Heighington won the tackle so he earned the right for a quick play the ball and the Titans didn't give him that.

Probably better for us if the Storm win this one, but god damn I loathe them.

I thought the NRL was cracking down on slow rucks? Melbourne continuing to do whatever the hell they want.

If neither team scores again, we'll go to 7th because of alphabetical order lol

I thought the NRL was cracking down on slow rucks? Melbourne continuing to do whatever the hell they want.
Melbourne always gets home ground advantage no matter where they play.

Happy to see the Warriors go down for our sake but, **** me senseless I am so sick of this Melbourne experiment bullshit. It is making watching this code insufferable.

Why would you start Frank Winterstein over Shaun Lane? Frank is bog average.

Lane scored two tries in the first 10 minutes last week and was rock solid defensively but he gets demoted to the bench. Barrett has made some strange decisions this year.

Roosters carving up manly is surprisingly enjoyable footy.

Why would you start Frank Winterstein over Shaun Lane? Frank is bog average.

Lane scored two tries in the first 10 minutes last week and was rock solid defensively but he gets demoted to the bench. Barrett has made some strange decisions this year.
My exact thoughts, I'm sure the Lane demotion is a conspiracy. The demotion is the sole reason Manly are losing:2guns::aplastao:

Last edited:
Good boy Laney.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Rah88
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • Mustafur
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.