Round 19 Discussion

At the rate the cowboys are leaking points we might have a chance not only to get the win next week, but also put enough on them to fix our F/A. Next week has me excited.
60-0 by the black cats, puts them are -208 and if the Eels score nothing against us then we only need to beat the Cows by 63 points and the spoon is not ours.

Last edited:
That PTB by Kikau earlier on the tryline was an abomination though. Ref was looking right at it, geez.

I know it's Women in League round but couldn't they wear jerseys and shorts that DIDN'T clash?

Last edited:
That PTB by Kikau earlier on the tryline was an abomination though. Ref was looking right at it, geez.

They don't give a fark as long as the games 'fast', this is touch football isn't it?

Luai is giving Drinkwater a bath.

One of the most improved players in the competition. Deserves alot more credit for where Penrith sit.

Last edited:
it doesn't need spin
the decision to move on from Bennett was the right call
the decision on his replacement was the wrong call
I wondered when I'd see this rationalization! I simply knew it would be written eventually and in my mind I imagined the words used and unsurprisingly, you nailed them!

In fairness there are at least two ways to view the decision and you've chosen the opposite way to my choice. Of course you're entitled to that too!

I look at as a whole and the decision to move him on PREMATURELY was a poor choice. Had both contracts been honoured we'd have had another year to really check out Seibold and most assuredly WB would have done his usual job with our team.

Even with the notion that moving on from WB was the 'right thing to do' it cannot be argued that that decision didn't lead us to here, the wooden spoon.

That rule hasn’t been applied all year. One of those things that are in the rule book but only matter when Petero Civoniceva or a Bronco starts doing it.

Penrith have been utilising the tunnel ball all year. Every premiership is decided by who can get away with the most each year, it’s become a joke.

Penrith all offside at the scrum just there.

Like I said last week I’m definitely not barracking for Penrith in the finals, they’re getting some serious preferential treatment.

Like I said last week I’m definitely not barracking for Penrith in the finals, they’re getting some serious preferential treatment.
Yep, since the restart it has been Eels and Penrith getting huge reffing leg-ups. I wrote before that they were essentially allowed to come into form and gain confidence and it was almost the opposite for the Broncos. But no, most fans of other clubs would say we just suck and Penrith are playing well.

The ref is gone, season ending hamstring injury.

Calling a set restart on the first tackle really highlights the stupidity of the rule, really on the first, second or even third tackle the ref needs to blow a penalty.
The stupid thing is that the NRL said it's at the ref's discretion if they want to blow a penalty... when a team is deliberately giving away penalties to slow down a break then blow a full fucking penalty.

Where they fucked up is when they said that if a full penalty is blown the player will be binned... this was presumably after multiple 6 agains, but they didn't need to say that and now they are in a bind... except everyone has forgotten what they said 15 weeks ago and they can actually just blow penalties without having to use the bin.

Just make it at the discretion of the ref ie if the penalty is blatant on a zero tackle inside their own 20m give them a fucking penalty to make 30m on a kick. If it's accidental contact or on the goal then 6 again... if it's blatant repetitive penalties on the goal line to prevent try scoring opportunities then fucking bin the *****.

Why do the NRL make it so fucking hard on themselves?!?!

Last edited:
That's yet another bad decision, that is a clear try.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Lostboy
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Bucking Beads
  • kiwibronco
  • davidp
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.