Round 19 Discussion

Thompson maybe the most likeable player in the competition.

Only slight but plays to the best of his ability week in and week out.

tell you what @The Don Young Tommyrubpayer looks like he has something about him, you guys might not need a centre after all. You just need a hooker I reckon.

tell you what @The Don Young Tommyrubpayer looks like he has something about him, you guys might not need a centre after all. You just need a hooker I reckon.
He has been impressive this week... I have been a huge critic for weeks though. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Des is going around to Sironen's house after the game and there won't be a door left in one piece.

Manly are going to be in serious strife without AFB next season.

As for the Titans they just play with so much energy off the back of great go forward from Fotuaika and Wallace. They might be onto something with Peachey in the 13 as he has looked good lately too.

Manly are going to be in serious strife without AFB next season.

As for the Titans they just play with so much energy off the back of great go forward from Fotuaika and Wallace. They might be onto something with Peachey in the 13 as he has looked good lately too.

i think 13 is Peachy's best position. Let's him chime in on offence rather being the focus.

I’m jealous of the Titans kicking game. Things I’d never thought I’d say.

Every game in a season for the Titans is one they know has no impact on finals see, so it’s no difference to them that they can’t make the finals.

Gutsy Titans putting our useless hack of a teams' efforts this year to shame. Jesus how good/quick is Brimsom, wish we could somehow sign him.

Last edited:
Wait until you see their forward pack next year.

Yup, I reckon Tits are just lacking a strike centre. They have plenty of heart though and have improved so much under Holbrook and with Fogarty guiding them around the park.

Yup, I reckon Tits are just lacking a strike centre. They have plenty of heart though and have improved so much under Holbrook and with Fogarty guiding them around the park.
Kelly and Young are probably good enough currently but any injuries and its dirt for sure.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Big Del
  • Jazza
  • Allo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.