Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I was so hoping to watch Gamble tonight. And I still can't fathom how it's legal for an attacking player to effectively king hit a defender with a deliberate shoulder turn to the head. Duty of care? What a joke
This kind of slippery slope thinking and a knee-jerk reaction has lead to 2 week suspensions of Haas and Riki. It happens. It's football. A player braces and puts a shoulder forward. It's unfortunate that Gamble's own positioning was poor for the tackle.

This kind of slippery slope thinking and a knee-jerk reaction has lead to 2 week suspensions of Haas and Riki. It happens. It's football. A player braces and puts a shoulder forward. It's unfortunate that Gamble's own positioning was poor for the tackle.

A player braces? You mean Sivo? If you do, how did he brace? He ran at full speed right at Gamble and turned his shoulder into him with one intention: to hit him and knock him out of his way. Yes it's football. For mine, it sucks, particularly if shoulder charges are banned in defence.

Last edited:
A player braces? You mean Sivo? If you do, how did he brace? He ran at full speed right at Gamble and turned his shoulder into him with one intention: to hit him.
Yea, Sivo. He turns his shoulder sure, to make impact. I doubt he was targeting that lovely chin button. He's not an android. Anyway, if they start penalising this there will be defenders staying down after a big run and hoping for a penalty, holding their chin, players being suspended for running hard. Melbourne would lead the way, I'm sure. I used to brag to my mates overseas about the gladiatorial nature of this game, now I see Cleary sit up holding his neck and Riki getting suspended only for Cleary to be smiling and bouncing around as soon as the whistle is blown. **** that.

How is it in the shit show of a year that 2020 has been that Darius Boyd has not missed a single game? Not bagging him at all but that really does sum up our year. At least we've been humbled in 2020 as a club and our only way forward is up. A few keen signings and releases and we'll start the upwards march.

Imagine being a Parra supporter and coming on here and beating your chest with literally nothing in the bag. Now that is sadness. I feel for them almost as much as I do us.

How is it in the shit show of a year that 2020 has been that Darius Boyd has not missed a single game?
Not putting your body on the line allows for a bit of longevity in those 80 year old hamstrings.

Not putting your body on the line allows for a bit of longevity in those 80 year old hamstrings.
It was a rhetorical question but well done. You know who else had 80 year old hammy's? Hodges, but he would have been out for the season 2 minutes into 2020 based on the luck we've had this year. Way to miss the point.

It was a rhetorical question but well done. You know who else had 80 year old hammy's? Hodges, but he would have been out for the season 2 minutes into 2020 based on the luck we've had this year. Way to miss the point.
Aw, c'mon, I think he got the point just missed your tone. You're dead set right on the state of our year, though. I'm still waiting to wake up back in 2016 before the Trump election.

Actually, I got knocked out in 2015 just before we lost the GF, so maybe I'll wake up and we will win that!

Last edited:
Aw, c'mon, I think he got the point just missed your tone. You're dead set right on the state of our year, though. I'm still waiting to wake up back in 2016 before the Trump election.

Actually, I got knocked out in 2015 just before we lost the GF, so maybe I'll wake up and we will win that!

For your own good I'm turning off the life support. We won the 2015 grand final and never lost a premiership from that point onwards and Trump only ever appeared on The Apprentice. Rest easy sweet child.

Just caught up, skipped through on Kayo for most of the second half

I really hope this suffering pays off in a year or two.

We can be a good team. We just cannot get over the advantage line consistently this year and are relying on a kid, however talented, to kick us out of trouble and a bunch of rookies to try and match it with seasoned vets when our own are completely ineffectual. We then cop every injury possible, an apparent toxic club environment, one of the most prodigious talents going AWOL and refs giving away uneven set restarts for seemingly no reason in the worst rule introduction in my lifetime.

It’s insanely frustrating, but I will continue to ride every emotion next week in hopes we jag a win.

Also can the NRLW start already please. I need something successful to enjoy

Last edited:
At least Broncos have hit rock bottom and can now rebuild to their maximum potential to be a real threat to challenge a premiership.

Eels have hit rock bottom, decided there was even more bottom to hit, and then just one more level. Of course, over 7 years we have rebuilt into the powerhouse that can barely challenge for a top 4 with no hope of ever winning a premiership.

You suck so badly Broncos, but you will win another premiership before Eels do.

I don’t get people who come onto opposition forums to bait with backhanded barely compliments and transparent post-match ‘discussions’

Dearden definitely needs to work on his kicking game but as a team we still do not do anything to support our kickers.

We dont have forwards blocking the markers from putting pressure on them, provide slow play the balls on the last which means they cant kick on the front foot, our strategy of a midfield bomb does not buy us field position or momentum and our kick chase is terrible.

Kick chase is something the broncos have done really well since joining the league but recent years our urgency to chase a kick, get a loose ball or shut down a play is pitiful.

I don’t get people who come onto opposition forums to bait with backhanded barely compliments and transparent post-match ‘discussions’
That's the beauty of the internet, I guess. These are the neckbeards at the bar that try jump into the conversation of you and your mates that cause you to basically finish your drink and find another pub.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Bish
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Porthoz
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Maddy
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • cento
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.