PRE-GAME Round 19 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaako at fullback is a much better fit. He's played there all year and he needs the ball and constant involvement. I think on the wing he might have mentally drifted a bit or been a bit unsure. Training today at fullback he was vocal and enthusiastic and Boyd was shadowing him.

He will break 10 tackles this game if he is switched on for it.

How long has he extended for?

The two new faces who will replace Josh McGuire and Matt Gillett tomorrow. Jaydn Su'a and Jai Arrow, the latter of whom is leaning towards signing with the Titans.
Damn I was hoping Funaki would come in

The Brisbane Broncos will rest Origin stars Matt Gillett and Josh McGuire but welcome back Anthony Milford for Saturday's clash with Newcastle.
Milford returns in what will be his first game since dislocating his shoulder last month against the Roosters, bumping Benji Marshall to the bench.
Alex Glenn and Jai Arrow will start in the forward pack with Gillett and McGuire rested following Queensland's series deciding State of Origin win against New South Wales on Wednesday night.
Jamayne Isaako will make his NRL debut in the backline.
http://www.nrl.com/milford-back-origin-duo-out-for-brisbane/tabid/10874/newsid/109977/default.aspx

Does Glenn starting meaning that there is a spot open on the bench. Sua will probably come in

Is Isaako more talented than Allan?

I'd like to see Gillette rested as well as McGuire. Pure rest, maybe just swimming for aerobic maintenance.
Well you got your wish.

Excited to see how Isaako goes! Kahu is a better winger than a fullback, I rate Kahu and all, but I think he's just a bit too slow to be a threat out of fullback, brilliant winger though.

Is Isaako more talented than Allan?

Different style of players but I rate Allan higher as a fullback. I reckon Isaako would be a gun centre, he is really strong.

Obviously we're not taking the Knights seriously with 2 backs on the bench.

Isaako at fullback is a much better fit. He's played there all year and he needs the ball and constant involvement. I think on the wing he might have mentally drifted a bit or been a bit unsure. Training today at fullback he was vocal and enthusiastic and Boyd was shadowing him.

He will break 10 tackles this game if he is switched on for it.

Breaking tackles is all well and good but I'm more interested in how well he can setup his outside men.. Otherwise we'll just have another Hoffman.

Arrow expected to play at Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • upthebroncs
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • johnny plath
  • Redfern_1980
  • cento
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.