PRE-GAME Round 19 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bare in mind with Isaako too good for Qld Cup, it ain't no legend rating him that it's only Ofenghaue. It's good to have your peers respect still

He's too good for ISC but may still be there this week?

I thought teams were given allowance for their origin players 2 back rowers and a half doesn't sound like it would constitute bringing a center in.

Bare in mind with Isaako too good for Qld Cup, it ain't no legend rating him that it's only Ofenghaue. It's good to have your peers respect still
Pow Pow Wapau was the best player to never play NRL at one stage too, apparently.

You just wouldn't risk Milford against the Knights. Am I saying we're guaranteed to win even without him? No, because as soon as I say that we'll lose. But if Bennett pitches it to the players that the team is counting on one more surge of effort before the cavalry arrives (Milford, Oates, Boyd), then there should be no excuses for poor attitude, which really, is the only thing that'll have us failing.

I disagree I think bringing back Milford will be the best thing for him. He will believe in himself that he can come through for his teammates. Also if we put on a score it would do a world of good for his confidence. If we start to get away with it take him off early.

He's only had one full contact session? Bit early then, isn't it?

He's only had one full contact session? Bit early then, isn't it?

He will have another one, I imagine.

If the shoulder ticks all of the boxes, then it's right to go.

He's too good for ISC but may still be there this week?
It is only Big Joe stating that. He's a good player but he isn't exactly dominating the ISC. He didn't even make the Residents side.

I thought teams were given allowance for their origin players 2 back rowers and a half doesn't sound like it would constitute bringing a center in.

the allowance is being allowed to name more than 21 on Tuesday

We got the Bulldogs next week. Should just rest our injured players and get them ready for the Eels game after that. They can't pull off the corrupt "Des contract in danger" bullshit excuse again.

Well the rep season is done so I'd really like the broncos to start putting it all together. We endured a tough draw at the beginning, we've done pretty well in the origin period and would hate to see it all go to waste. so it's now time to turn it on. And it starts with a dominant win over the knights.

I'd like to see Gillette rested as well as McGuire. Pure rest, maybe just swimming for aerobic maintenance.

Milford is playing, McGuire & Gillett out.

- Badel

The MilfHunter combo back in action.

Isaako at fullback is a much better fit. He's played there all year and he needs the ball and constant involvement. I think on the wing he might have mentally drifted a bit or been a bit unsure. Training today at fullback he was vocal and enthusiastic and Boyd was shadowing him.

He will break 10 tackles this game if he is switched on for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Waynesaurus
  • upthebroncs
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • johnny plath
  • Redfern_1980
  • cento
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.