Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

And broke the line twice, scored a decent try, with nine tackle busts?

Did pretty well with what he was given.
And he wasn't given much... he got better ball from the knights

I think we should sign a few more players you don't rate, based on what we saw tonight...

Got dominated in his first stint by the Knights forwards...

I think over the next season or two I will ultimately be proven right.

Sims wasn't and isn't a great signing.

Korbin must have heard that the whole Knights squad were estatic when he left. Not well liked at all. Was giving it to them when he barged over. Was an absolute pea heart at the Knights and he goes out and sledges the fans. What a muppet. Especially when most weeks you go missing more than Mitchell Pearce in Origin. Credit to him for running his first ever 100m game though.

Fourth.

Korbin must have heard that the whole Knights squad were estatic when he left. Not well liked at all. Was giving it to them when he barged over. Was an absolute pea heart at the Knights and he goes out and sledges the fans. What a muppet. Especially when most weeks you go missing more than Mitchell Pearce in Origin. Credit to him for running his first ever 100m game though.
Do you like any player from the team you apparently support?

Absolutely no way anyone can be happy about that except with Isaako's debut and Milford's solid return. The rest were average or flat out rot

You're way over the top.

Moga had his best game for Brisbane IMO

All bar Hunt, most of the backs went alright....most of the forwards did too.

6. Milford
7. Marshall
14. Hunt

That's how we should finish the year.....top 4

You're way over the top.

Moga had his best game for Brisbane IMO

All bar Hunt, most of the backs went alright....most of the forwards did too.

6. Milford
7. Marshall
14. Hunt

That's how we should finish the year.....top 4
Yeah agree. Benji needs to start. Love his enthusiasm and gets everyone around him going. As soon as he came on he was barking orders and pushing guys around. You never see that from Hunt. Hunt would be better served coming on with fresh legs and taking the line on late in each half.

Got dominated in his first stint by the Knights forwards...

I think over the next season or two I will ultimately be proven right.

Sims wasn't and isn't a great signing.

That is complete crap and shows nothing but a bias. We are paying him minimum wage and just to show what a rubbish comment that is, Kevvie was talking about him for the bench, pre-Origin 1 - FFS...

Check his stats tonight. He was significantly better than Blair, TPJ, Su'A and Thaiday and only inferior to Offa and Arrow in all run metres, but unlike them, actually offered us an offload, a line break and a try...

If you think that is a bad signing, thank god you have nothing to do with the Broncos recruitment. He is on minimum wage, was available when we missed out on Napa and Ryan (the alternative was no additional prop in a squad crying out for props...) and has gone up a level since he has come to us and is outplaying much better paid players in our squad.

"Peaheart" says the keyboard warrior.

With our full side we are very competitive but we need significantly more from our 7 & 9.
Macca is the same as Peats solid but hardly scaring anyone not even engaging the markers.
Hunt can create from dummy half so I'm all for him going to the bench.

Korbin Sims is excellent value. He is minimum wage for Christ's sake! You get rookies with zero experience for that usually! It was the same when people somehow questioned signing Benji for 100k. You simply can't lose.
This. He is signed for 2017 /2018 on minimum wage ONLY and is out playing established members of our squad.

Worst. Buy. Eva!!! (According to some...)

After it was announced that Gillo and Moose would be rested, i went into this game just happy to get the 2 points.

We were without Boyd, Gillo, Moose and Oates, and Milf Wass having his first game back. Now we go into the important part of the season with 2 important points and well rested stars.

My only comment is I think we played far better when benji was on the field. Seemed to lack direction until he came on. Hunt had 2 moments of brilliance but was mostly dissapointing, as has come to be expected of him.

I said said bye bye top 4 in the live chat but thanks to the titans it's hello top 2!

I would love it if Offa developed an offloading game.

He constantly pokes his nose through, and if he can get some offloads going with Milford or Boyd sniffing around, we could really cause some headaches.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Gaz
  • whykickamoocow
  • Behold
  • Rookie Alan
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Bronco bob
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Rambstien
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Robboi_321
  • Astro
  • jarro65
  • Fitzy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.