vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be hilarious for maranta to play in the forwards actually. I seriously think he'd get launched out of the stadium

[TWEET]753773428163743744[/TWEET]

What did Souths Logan mean by this?

I think BP means, if Maranta is playing, then Seve is surplus and would drop off the bench...

Unless Oates is ruled out too.

True, I guess that makes sense. I'd still rather we go with another back on the bench than a 4th numpty-ish forward. Guys like Kahu and Oates might not last the whole game. And I always thought 3 forwards is enough for a rotation. 4th just weakens your pack by stealing minutes.

Last edited:
True, I guess that makes sense. I'd still rather we go with another back on the bench than a 4th numpty-ish forward. Guys like Kahu and Oates might not last the whole game. And I always thought 3 forwards is enough for a rotation. 4th just weakens your pack by stealing minutes.

Glenn becomes cover for the backs. If he's not needed as cover, it just means that "stealing minutes" means that players are less fatigued.

Still, our outside backs do look a bit shit:

01 Boyd
02 Seve
03 Kahu
04 Roberts
05 Maranta

I'd suggest that every time the ball is played, Maranta races up and gets at least a 30 metre head start in case Roberts gets the ball and makes a break.

I seriously hope Marion Seve plays! How can a player of Marantas standard stop him making his debut!

[Tweet]753818460291948544[/Tweet]

Goodness me, if Seve can't get a start over Maranta this year, our backs are horrid. Maranta should have his contract torn up. The only back who has been as bad as him this year is...Eden. Says everything doesn't it.

Goodness me, if Seve can't get a start over Maranta this year, our backs are horrid. Maranta should have his contract torn up. The only back who has been as bad as him this year is...Eden. Says everything doesn't it.

im not a maranta fan at all, but seve is seriously suspect in defense. no doubt he has plenty of pace but he also makes a lot of bad reads in defense especially. i hope he goes good if he gets a game though as he is a really nice kid.

lol torn up. Quite the opposite, he got a new contract. Work that one out.

Have a feeling this going to be a really ugly game, if we lose off the back of dumb errors I will lose my shit.

Does anyone know where to watch the game in London? I don't have premier or whatever the station is that shows it in my hotel...

Edit: yes, I have googled, but there's nothing conclusive and I don't want to risk missing the boys.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to watch the game in London? I don't have premier or whatever the station is that shows it in my hotel...

Edit: yes, I have googled, but there's nothing conclusive and I don't want to risk missing the boys.

Tried any sports bars? I'm sure they could at least tune in one tv.

We really need our spine to fire today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • Totally Unr3al
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.