Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Sorry [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION] but I'll be attending this one too.

Should we lose I will cancel any and all attendances for the remainder of the season.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
There goes our top 4 chances.

Last edited:
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
THE Broncos’ injury woes show no sign of abating with Matt Gillett missing from training in Sydney this morning.

Gillett suffered a shoulder injury in the Origin match on Wednesday night and will have scans on the joint.

It is another blow for the Broncos, who lost captain Corey Parker to suspension yesterday, and continues the theme of the last two months with the Broncos unable to get their best side on the park since May.

The Gillett absence forced a re-shuffle at training today, with Alex Glenn going back to his normal position of second row.

Glenn has been named in the centres but Jordan Kahu will now play there with Lachlan Maranta coming on to the wing.

The Broncos will confirm their starting forward pack just before kick-off against the Rabbitohs tomorrow night.

http://www.broncos.com.au/news/2016/07/15/team_update_gillett_.html

Last edited:
Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Maranta needs to redeem himself big time

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Get fucked. This is bullshit. I have actually grown to hate origin.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
**** me dead, this season went to shit in a hurry. Origin has completely fucked us this year

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
THE Broncos’ injury woes show no sign of abating with Matt Gillett missing from training in Sydney this morning.

Gillett suffered a shoulder injury in the Origin match on Wednesday night and will have scans on the joint.

It is another blow for the Broncos, who lost captain Corey Parker to suspension yesterday, and continues the theme of the last two months with the Broncos unable to get their best side on the park since May.

The Gillett absence forced a re-shuffle at training today, with Alex Glenn going back to his normal position of second row.

Glenn has been named in the centres but Jordan Kahu will now play there with Lachlan Maranta coming on to the wing.

The Broncos will confirm their starting forward pack just before kick-off against the Rabbitohs tomorrow night.

http://www.broncos.com.au/news/2016/07/15/team_update_gillett_.html

Gillett out Maranta in... We're f***ed

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Maranta has been absolutely abysmal in his games this season. He'll have to improve big time to even get to mediocre.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Ever since he returned against the Wests Tigers, he's been a contender for the worst outside back of 2016. I'm struggling to think of worse outside the top of my head.

It's a shame because his first game back against the Cowboys was promising. He came up with a huge play in the in-goal to keep the Broncos in the contest.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ever since he returned against the Wests Tigers, he's been a contender for the worst outside back of 2016. I'm struggling to think of worse outside the top of my head.

It's a shame because his first game back against the Cowboys was promising. He came up with a huge play in the in-goal to keep the Broncos in the contest.

I wonder what sort of impact getting injured did to his confidence(and I'm not suggesting that is the end all and be all to explaining it nor excusing it) but as you say it's a real shame how backwards his gone and not just for the team's sake I would like to see him put in a performance that would certainly help him there.

When it comes to expectations though, there are players in the side who I would expect more from then Maranta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • Rambstien
  • The Boss
  • Pablo
  • Organix
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • Lozza
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • OXY-351
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.