Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
No Parker or Inglis.

Rest all the Origin players and let the cripple fight play out.

B

Brad Miers

NYC Player
Feb 22, 2013
I agree with resting Parker but you would feel dirty not fighting that rubbish grading. If you looked at the game a lot of facials were dished out. If Parker is rested; please replace him with Arrow. His stats for South Logan is astonishing and would like to see how he fares against one of the largest packs in the NRL. For the rest. Play them all.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
No injuries out of last night; they'll be at training this afternoon for decision on playing.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Inglis was put on report because Dugan ran into him. Parker got done for falling over.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I have a sneaking suspicion that Oates will be rested. As much as we need him, he looks busted at present and another week off might do him some good. Short term pain for a post-season gain.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I'm glad Inglis is out, he always plays his best games against us.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Inglis was put on report because Dugan ran into him. Parker got done for falling over.
Isn't what Parker did to Tedesco Identical to what Gallen did to McGuire in the Sharks match. Didn't get cited for though.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
1. Darius Boyd
2. Marion Seve
3. Alex Glenn
4. James Roberts
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Jarrod Wallace
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Adam Blair
Interchange:*
14. Jai Arrow
15. Tevita Pangai Jnr
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Herman Ese’ese
18. Joe Boyce

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Isn't what Parker did to Tedesco Identical to what Gallen did to McGuire in the Sharks match. Didn't get cited for though.

Think Gallen's was worse because the tackle was completed when Gal smashed Moose in the face with his forearm... Parker's was whilst making the tackle... And in a SOO game no less

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
1. Darius Boyd
2. Marion Seve
3. Alex Glenn
4. James Roberts
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Jarrod Wallace
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Adam Blair
14. Jai Arrow
15. Tevita Pangai Jnr
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Herman Ese’ese
18. Joe Boyce

Is this just your opinion or finalized? I would love for it to be the finalized team, though I would imagine Arrow/Su'A might start and Blair to the bench to have at least some experience on there. I also love the idea of going with five players off the bench.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
1. Darius Boyd
2. Marion Seve
3. Alex Glenn
4. James Roberts
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Jarrod Wallace
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Adam Blair
14. Jai Arrow
15. Tevita Pangai Jnr
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Herman Ese’ese
18. Joe Boyce

If you got this from an article, then please post the source.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
He obviously didn't get it from an article, if it was official the numbers would be all over the place due to the fact that you can't change them after Tuesday team list.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
If I were to think like Bennett, with both sides looking to be badly depleted but Brisbane still having a slight advantage on paper, this is exactly the game where you pull Milf, Hunt and Roberts aside and say "look, your forwards probably aren't going to win this one for you, so go out there and dazzle"

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
It's time for spirit fingers.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
He obviously didn't get it from an article, if it was official the numbers would be all over the place due to the fact that you can't change them after Tuesday team list.

Yes it's not from any article. I think this way team will line up. Joe Boyce is extra player. It's not officially the team. After state of origin last night Gillett and oats don't look like they gone ready for broncos game. I hope they play. Broncos need this win.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The Broncos cannot afford to rest any players.

They do not possess the depth this year. If they lose one player, it has a considerable effect on the rest of the side and with confidence at an all-time low, I have little confidence they'll beat Souths Sydney, let alone put in a good performance.

And that's the key for me. It's one thing for the Broncos to get a win on the board, it's another to put together a consistent performance and build some confidence up.

The key for the Broncos is getting their halves to run the ball. When the Broncos are at their best, it's off the Anthony Milford and Ben Hunt taking the ball to the line. In a recent NRL.com interview, Ben Hunt spoke on this and said it's an area of his game he's looking to implement more.

The other factor is the Broncos working the ball out of trouble. It's too easy to keep the Broncos down their end of the field, the likes of Corey Oates, Darius Boyd, Jordan Kahu have their work cut-out for them in that regard.

I've got the Broncos winning in a fairly decisive fashion. I don't expect it to be the most dominant victory, but they'll have the upper hand in the key moments.

L

lionred

NYC Player
Feb 9, 2015
Will be a tough game, but we should get this one i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosMan
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncorob
  • kat00
  • Dash
  • Volvo Driver
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • Jedhead
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bronx48
  • Lostboy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.