PRE-GAME Round 19 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Glenn will replace Thaiday. Seve to centre. Bit worried though defensively still.

I think Glenn will replace Thaiday. Seve to centre. Bit worried though defensively still.

You could be right but I just think Seve is there to cover Oates and Boyd.

Agree too. I think the team will have a few changes actually after thinking about the variables.

Well its a large squad named, it would be hardly surprising to see a few key players rested for the run home.

Apart from Wallace everyone on the bench played for the Magpies last weekend. I guess that is good for cohesion but not great for the Magpies.

Really hope kahu moves into the centres with seve on the wing

13658836_1290593524301976_687509945_n.jpg

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Geez he looks old. Is that Wayne Bennetts twin?

No Waddell? Is McCullough gonna play 80 for the rest of the season?

That caught my eye as well, vertigo.

It was as if Wayne picked every Souths Logan player other than Waddell when I thought he would have been one of the most obvious picks.

I guess he's just keen to see how Macca will go until Kodi comes back. I actually think the Broncos will be OK. I'm sure there's going to be a game where the Broncos are just missing that spark, but by the same token I'm sure the defence will be a lot more consistent through out the 80. There's been times where the Broncos have lost all the momentum when Kodi has come on and the forwards have just run over the top of him.

My take on the team....

Kahu to Centre and Sevi onto the wing

Glenn to the bench in a utility role
Yup, that's my thought too.

Glenn isn't the worst choice as utility... he can cover forwards, centre and hooker in a pinch too.

I hope so.

I'm not 100% sold on Seve, but the Broncos depth has been so poor in the backs I'm willing to see how he'd go on the wing. Lord knows he couldn't be any worse than Eden on debut, or Nikorima with a bung shoulder.

I definitely don't want to see Glenn in the centres again either.

It'd be nice if for once we could be the club to have a debutante be the shining light in a struggling team.

Parker will miss this game even if he pleads guilty, charged with dangerous contact.

Parker will miss this game even if he pleads guilty, charged with dangerous contact.

So will Inglis.

I think Bennett will rest Oates. Possibly Gillett, as well. Considering how tired he has looked lately.

Oates looked like he was in a bit of pain. Could be the knee.

I'm not complaining that he's out, but the fact that Inglis got hit with a Grade 2 charge for that is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • marw
  • Broncosgirl
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • eazy-duzzit
  • porouian
  • TimWhatley
  • Stix
  • whykickamoocow
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.