PRE-GAME [Round 2, 2022] Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keen to see Piakura but honestly would prefer TC there instead of James

Might be the old head teaching young bucks strategy tho and James will be phased out closer to mid year

I feel crazy for saying this but Isaako probably earned another game
i agree , he did play will but their is no point considering he is off to the dolphins at the end of the year .

I feel crazy for saying this but Isaako probably earned another game
Yeah it’s a weird one. I was thinking similarly as I was writing that spine but if I was to back Isaako he’d make me regret it by kicking it out on the full from the kick off.
I just know it..

He has served his two games.
He is available now:

He is available now:

Incorrect- he was given two games and missed the Broncos last game v the Knights 4/11 and Norths last game. v Jets 11/11- He then played the finals for Norths. He could have played last week for Broncos.

Incorrect- he was given two games and missed the Broncos last game v the Knights 4/11 and Norths last game. v Jets 11/11- He then played the finals for Norths. He could have played last week for Broncos.
You've said this before but every other source has been saying he's suspended. Not saying you're wrong, just I haven't found anything to back you up and I've done a fair bit of digging. NRL.com had him as suspended until today.

You've said this before but every other source has been saying he's suspended. Not saying you're wrong, just I haven't found anything to back you up and I've done a fair bit of digging.

Do you really think Fox know he played Finals? They’re just going two weeks from second last round- last round and first round.

It’s next available game. His next two available game was Knights and Jets.

QRL can’t play a suspended player; don’t you think Tweed and Bears would have had something to say about that?

Do you really think Fox know he played Finals? They’re just going two weeks from second last round- last round and first round.

It’s next available game. His next two available game was Knights and Jets.

QRL can’t play a suspended player; don’t you think Tweed and Bears would have had something to say about that?
I don't know what to say. Every other source says he was suspended.

Sure; what would I know.
Nothing personal, just every site disagrees with you:

Screenshot 2022 03 14 at 19 44 47 Judiciary Report Loiero Granville charged from Round 1

Screenshot 2022 03 14 at 19 45 15 NRL Injury List 2022 Every clubs casualty ward Sporting New

I actually agree. He did nothing wrong.

Maybe Walters just knows, by the law of averages, he is due to **** up deluxe this week so he’s just avoiding the carnage.
I guess as far as a first game back it doesn’t get much easier than the dogs. Might as well get it out of the way.

I actually agree. He did nothing wrong.

Maybe Walters just knows, by the law of averages, he is due to **** up deluxe this week so he’s just avoiding the carnage.
I don't think Tesi will play this week. He's been training with the Renegades and it's not a great injury to rush.

Nothing personal, just every site disagrees with you:

View attachment 17375

View attachment 17376

That is a sweet suspension where you can keep playing and play finals and if he hadn’t knocked himself out in the prelim play and win Grand Final.

That’s big I could see that being the spine for the whole year injuries pending. Only issue I had with Dobbo’s reportings was Carrigan 13. Hetho bench. I will live it’s not a get your knickers in a twist stuff but I thought Hetho deserved that jersey.
I feel like Kevvie's plan if Carrigan does get the 13 jersey is to run with 3 big boppers early and monster them with field position.

Reynolds playing off the back of good field position could lock the opposition inside their 20m for long periods.

At the 30min mark or so you sub Kobe on and he plays out the game. Carrigan moves back into the prop rotation.

Kobe might get to the point where he can play 80mins, but he's probably not there yet with the speed of the current game... so bringing him off the bench is only 1 sub compared to having to sub him off at the 50-60min mark and then wanting to bring him back on.

I don't think Tesi will play this week. He's been training with the Renegades and it's not a great injury to rush.
Training with the Renegades on a Monday doesn't mean a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Tmac
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Morepudding
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.