PRE-GAME [Round 2, 2022] Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where Piakura is?

Not named in the extended reserves, not named in Queensland Cup..
He'll likely line up with the Devils. Logan Bayliss is the only Broncos player to be named across the entire competition and I expect we'll see Mead, Pereira, Martin etc. line up for their affiliates.

To be fair, he signed with the Dolphins. That's enough to get dropped if he is just doing the bare minimum and not fucking up for one week. I don't think he deserves to get dropped but I also don't think he deserves to keep his spot if another quality fullback is available

I said before, if he said he would rather give game time to players with a longer term future then thats fine.

I said before, if he said he would rather give game time to players with a longer term future then thats fine.
Yeah my bad, I responded before I read the whole thread

If it isn't apparent to you by now reading this thread, @Wolfie does not rate Niu at all, does not think he is capable of improving and would prefer it if he was not even at the club.

Apparently Tesi has been in full contact training for nearly 2 weeks after the minor hammy complaint in pre-season, so he should be good to go.

Think it's definitely a big benefit to have him back, that right edge was looking lethal with him out the back last season. Let's hope he's taken his game to another level.

Finding it hard to believe the shock that Tesi Niu comes straight back in.

It's clear the message to Isaako is to not make errors, they're past the point of him being a point of difference in attack, our shape plays against the Rabbitohs didn't involve Isaako at all. The Cobbo no-try, Kelly cuts out Isaako and hurls it to Cobbo, on the other side for the Oates try it was Capewell throwing the final pass.

They've given up on him and rightfully so, he was given every conceivable opportunity last season. In a team where KW was playing musical chairs with the halves, Isaako was given a long stint at fullback. He failed to impress and Tesi Niu didn't. He earned the jersey.

If you're defending Isaako at this point, keep on fighting that good fight like a real war hero, a true soldier. I can reveal to you exclusively, the coaching staff no longer believe in him.

Finding it hard to believe the shock that Tesi Niu comes straight back in.

It's clear the message to Isaako is to not make errors, they're past the point of him being a point of difference in attack, our shape plays against the Rabbitohs didn't involve Isaako at all. The Cobbo no-try, Kelly cuts out Isaako and hurls it to Cobbo, on the other side for the Oates try it was Capewell throwing the final pass.

They've given up on him and rightfully so, he was given every conceivable opportunity last season. In a team where KW was playing musical chairs with the halves, Isaako was given a long stint at fullback. He failed to impress and Tesi Niu didn't. He earned the jersey.

If you're defending Isaako at this point, keep on fighting that good fight like a real war hero, a true soldier. I can reveal to you exclusively, the coaching staff no longer believe in him.
Face with finger covering closed lips 1f92b 1560526358

Just checking, you know you can use the emoji on the message right? You don't need to post a fairly steady stream of the same post.
Not sure, but this feels like @Huge giving us some of his humorous side. I for one find this huge Emoji quite funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • cento
  • bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • mystico
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • BroncoFan94
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Yellowfella
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Robboi_321
  • Aldo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.