POST GAME [Round 2, 2022] Bulldogs vs Broncos

I'd like to know Palasia's stats for tonight. He must be pretty close to Haas'.

Add Flegler to the mix and even young Willison mid-season to give our bench forwards a week off on rotation and we're looking damned good in the forwards.

But for the love of my aunty Mable we need to stop the off-loads against us. At one stage I heard the Dogs were 11 off-loads to our zero! I don't mind if Kevvie's instructions were to simply tuck it under the arm tonight boys, but we need to do some overtime on stopping those offloads.

Who? Saw very little, sorry, scrub that, saw nothing tonight BUT could be wrong. Will watch a replay.

Keenan Palasia

Started in the front row both games this season

How's Trent Barrett, going on about the obstruction try..

Fair dinkum mate, you had at least half a dozen genuine opportunities to score a try, maybe we got one that went our way but I am pretty confident it might be the only one that went our way

Flegs walks back into the starting side.
I’m not so sure. The way Reynolds talked suggested this was a fitness game for Hetho and he will walk back into 13. Pats been playing front row minutes as well so I wouldn’t be surprised.

I'd like to know Palasia's stats for tonight. He must be pretty close to Haas'.

Add Flegler to the mix and even young Willison mid-season to give our bench forwards a week off on rotation and we're looking damned good in the forwards.

But for the love of my aunty Mable we need to stop the off-loads against us. At one stage I heard the Dogs were 11 off-loads to our zero! I don't mind if Kevvie's instructions were to simply tuck it under the arm tonight boys, but we need to do some overtime on stopping those offloads.

Palasia; 8 runs for 78m
Haas; 14 runs for 149m

They both played well, neither team really dominated the middle, it was a very physical game and teams got their opportunities through errors rather than dominating in the middle

Palasia; 8 runs for 78m
Haas; 14 runs for 149m

They both played well, neither team really dominated the middle, it was a very physical game and teams got their opportunities through errors rather than dominating in the middle
Well it seems big Payne was almost twice as much involved. Thanks for that.

I’m not so sure. The way Reynolds talked suggested this was a fitness game for Hetho and he will walk back into 13. Pats been playing front row minutes as well so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Yeah of course, I should have been clearer. Flegs might start from the bench to get up to speed but once he is up to speed, he is a starter. If Kobe is starting 13, I could be wrong but regardless, we have 4 starter quality props as part of the rotation moving forward, amazing stuff.

Riki deserves a shout out. Wasn’t amazing or anything but this was the first night he was tasked with protecting Reynolds in defence and he topped the tackle count with 50.

Not a bad crack.

Well considering the Dogs clearly had a big target on Reynolds all night, he did a great job.

Riki deserves a shout out. Wasn’t amazing or anything but this was the first night he was tasked with protecting Reynolds in defence and he topped the tackle count with 50.

Not a bad crack.
Yeah that’s big time. The role of Reyno’s protector is pretty important considering his injury history and the importance he will have on our team.

It will be interesting to see what happens with flegs.
if he does walk straight back in, I hope we don’t see the stupid 50 penalties a game he is known for. A couple of those in these tight matches will really **** us up and undo all the good work the boys have done in these first few rounds.
He did look good in the trials but I think it’s on the coaching staff to make sure he knuckles down and gets the issues out of his game.

Yeah of course, I should have been clearer. Flegs might start from the bench to get up to speed but once he is up to speed, he is a starter. If Kobe is starting 13, I could be wrong but regardless, we have 4 starter quality props as part of the rotation moving forward, amazing stuff.

Flegler has to be our bench option. We have some good bench forwards, but i dont think any of them can match his impact. The last 2 weeks now we have lost a fair bit once Payne and Patty leave the field.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • johnny plath
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.