Suncorp Stadium

Thursday
Night
19:00

Rabbitohs

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness me, 360 has stooped so low so as to have Richie on as a panel member.

This guy is the definition of all things wrong with NRL journalism. He gets nothing right, makes up almost everything and gets rewarded for it.
Yep noticed that last night... hopefully it's not for Carrianis, because he was about the only one who wasnt completely cooked

Interesting game tonight. Souths "should" prove a tough test but i thnk our expansive style of football shuld be back on display here tonight.

Neither team will want to be 0-2 to start the year and thus i expect Souths try to drag us down to their level & engage in bash and barge tactics.

But their spine is another year older & you'd hope our younger spine can outenthuse and outrun them...

Should be a good game and barometer to how close we are to last years form.

Interesting game tonight. Souths "should" prove a tough test but i thnk our expansive style of football shuld be back on display here tonight.

Neither team will want to be 0-2 to start the year and thus i expect Souths try to drag us down to their level & engage in bash and barge tactics.

But their spine is another year older & you'd hope our younger spine can outenthuse and outrun them...

We just need to play direct and minimise errors for the 1st 20. Points will come easily later on.

We just need to play direct and minimise errors for the 1st 20. Points will come easily later on.
Agreed. That is when we were at our best last season, kept it simple and minimised the errors, the momentum and the points came. First you earn the right to have the ball, then you get to be more aggressive in attack.

Anyone know what sort of crowd numbers are expected tonight?

Sneaking Elmer Fudd GIF by Looney Tunes

Been a bit overcast and gloomy in town today, which might bring it back to a battle in the middle and reduce our ability to attack and exploit their weakened edges.

Also of interest is how will the game be reffed... if we get an Adam Gee refusal to actually use his whistle then it will no doubt become a dour boring as **** game and restrict our ability to play some fast quick footy.

Rabbits were pretty loose over in Vegas creating an open game, but no doubt Demetriou has identified that and also identified that the game is being slowed down to non-existent reffing so he might've adapted his team to slowing things down to a crawl.

Sounds good, but when was the last time we actually did that...

Thursday night so might be a bit compromised.
And yet it could still be higher than Dolphins got last week to open the season on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncotville
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • LittleDavey
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Wendall Taylor
  • HarryAllan7
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.