Round 2 - Broncos vs Cowboys - Post Match Discussion

Macca, Thaiday and Parker were exceptional. Great effort in defence by the whole side too.

McGuire, Hunt and Hoffman were very disappointing for the most part. McGuire gave away like 20 penalties.

And what's the point of having Wallace on the bench?

Round 2 - Broncos vs. Cowboys - Post game discussion

Whoops, delete please.

I honestly don't think I'll be able to do this every week, can't we just blow away a side and never look like losing.

I dunno how long they can keep this up, and we aren't gonna score a lot of points

but crikies, a lot of heart displayed by the boys ... great defense, never say die stuff

Well done Broncos

Despite our halves we won. Superb team effort in defence. This will be how most of our wins come this year imo. Our halves will be a non factor this year. It's all in our forwards and some individual brilliance.

Listening to correy parker get interviewed by gordie he didn't seem overly happy about being 10.

Imagine how good we would be with a decent halfback and 5/8

Nobody rated the Broncos a chance, yet they've managed to topple the Cowboys in an absolute thrilling contest.

So proud to be a Broncos fan right now.

I'm with you Big Pete I'm proud of the boys efforts tonight, lots of passion and heart shown in a tough, fast paced game, can't ask much more then that.

Very happy with that beating the Cowboys is always sweet.

0/2 from tipping but I would take a $44 win over tips. Put $20 on the Broncos to win as my first punt ever.

Who won MotM last week? Thaiday and McCullough must be doing alright as far as Dally M points go.

Nobody rated the Broncos a chance, yet they've managed to topple the Cowboys in an absolute thrilling contest.

So proud to be a Broncos fan right now.

the cows did play pretty poorly you must admit.

good win but our kicking game is still abysmal. It's going to bite us sooner or later if they don't sort it out. i mean seriously, one of hunt's bombs went backwards. i think everyone is doing their job at the moment except for hunt. even his passing tonight was pretty poor. we have the smallest forward pack but still think we can bash through bigger packs with one out hit ups. it was great to see some speed though from copley, that was amaze.

I'll post a full game break down tomorrow, but really happy with how we held on tonight.

I thought Macca and Thaiday were huge. Lots of mistakes and silly penalties killed us though.

What's Hunt's deal? He was better last year so it seems like nerves, he actually couldn't have had a worse kicking game. Total rubbish, 95% of the time, every time.

Poor discipline played a big role as well tonight (apart from the obvious like kicking game etc). Some of those penalties we conceded with absolutely stupid, and some poor knock ons as well.

Taumalolo worried me every time he touched the ball. He's definitely an asset to the Cowboys. Their hooker threw a lot of forward passes that were missed. I think the Cowboys are a good fullback away from winning a premiership. Would be good to see Slater finish his career in North QLD. Is Tamou the most overrated player in the NRL too? Once a defender meets him he's on the ground.

Active Now

• Canga
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • kman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.