Round 2 - Broncos vs Cowboys - Post Match Discussion

Analysis of a game is always great to read. We mostly just watch it once, and it's hard to pay attention to the little things when you are worried about the result.

Cheers mate.

Admittedly I was one of them until I caught the replay. I actually thought he played well in the first half, competed well off the ball, couple of good passes which gave his strike weapons move to operate and even a few good kicks. Sans the miss kick for Barba, it was a perfectly acceptable half of footy from a first grader.

Second half obviously wasn't as good but he didn't receive a lot of support and when the game was there to be won, he did something JT couldn't do and read the situation perfectly. That should say it all right there.

Hopefully next time I won't be such a slowpoke.

Haven't caught a replay, but interesting to read.

Sometimes hard to see the little details in his passing game throughout when you watch live, thus the biggest impression I drew was his efforts in kicking.

Hope we see more from Hunto tonight. We know he's got it in him.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncs30
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.