PRE-GAME Round 2 - Broncos vs Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

why? ...

there is a good chance to will be prepared to stay for a few years to repay the club for what they have done for him ... then again he could just be a greedy mercenary

He's repaying the club this year by playing as a starting prop for peanuts. Next year he's fully entitled to cash in.

He's repaying the club this year by playing as a starting prop for peanuts. Next year he's fully entitled to cash in.

and i'm sure the Broncos offer won't be peanuts for next year and beyond ... assuming he behaves himself and performs well on the field

Hats off to anyone going to this game - I'd be too nervous to go if I was in Brisbane, to be honest. Everyone is expecting a carve up, but If the Broncos win, you can walk out feeling ten foot tall (and rub it in some Cows supporters faces, believe me, they do the same every chance they get, the yokels).

Broncs can't be conservative here (still have to be sensible) - Cows are like the Storm - you have to throw them off by doing ya thing, it rattles them. I'm excited, but anxious.

I'll be there ...

games between these teams are always great advertisements for rugby league ... and regardless of form, they are usually close games

It’s not fake, it’s just predetermined.

I'll be there ...

games between these teams are always great advertisements for rugby league ... and regardless of form, they are usually close games

Well on ya then, mate. They usually are great games, that's what I'm expecting. I would just hate to be audience to a carve up. A win is always sweeter when no-one expects you to get up.

Well on ya then, mate. They usually are great games, that's what I'm expecting. I would just hate to be audience to a carve up. A win is always sweeter when no-one expects you to get up.
Can't be any worse then the couple of broncos v storm games I've witnessed at suncorp lol

Can't be any worse then the couple of broncos v storm games I've witnessed at suncorp lol
What about that Warrriors day game nearly a decade ago where we got fifty put on us. That was an embarrassment.

I've had members tickets for the last 8 years or so and the Storm games are the only ones I have ever deliberately missed. I'll start going again once Smith retires and we're actually a chance of winning.

I'll be there this Friday. The missus is a Cowboys supporter, so it'll be extra depressing if/when they towel us up.

I've had members tickets for the last 8 years or so and the Storm games are the only ones I have ever deliberately missed. I'll start going again once Smith retires and we're actually a chance of winning.

I'll be there this Friday. The missus is a Cowboys supporter, so it'll be extra depressing if/when they towel us up.
I'm in the same boat I've had the 4 game pass for about the same amount of time, it only took me and my brothers 3 storm games to decide on choosing another game to go to.
Can't go passed cows v Bronx they have always been my first pick. I've also found sharks games are good ones to go to also

Wager. Loser has to do butt stuff.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • IceWorks
  • Alec
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • Bronx48
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • RodF
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.