PRE-GAME Round 2 - Broncos vs Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Predictions fellas?

Hard not to go with the Cows, but - **** the Cows. Broncos by 4, Kodi MotM (he fuckin' has to).

You know when you get that feeling that you're just going to win? I have that feeling. Broncos by 8, Gillett MotM.

Hope we win or atleast compete well, I’ll be there tonight and don’t want to do the walk of shame to milton station surrounded by cowboys fans.

Hate to say it, but I have Cowboys by 8. Form lines quite often go out the window in these clashes but I have them as deserved favourites.

Legitimate questions over our packs credentials (particularly against a team boasting such talent up front), and the fluency of our halves.

Would be stoked if we got up here but it's an outside chance at best. Kahu defending at centre after last week is a huge concern. JT is excellent at isolating defenders on that edge, I'd expect them to direct a lot of traffic there. Hess off the bench could be incredibly damaging. At least Morgan is out, he loves tearing that edge to shreds.

At minimum, I want to see better performances across the board. Last week was abysmal, but it's one performance in a long game season. Have no doubt we'll get it together this year but the sooner the better. Halves need to step up and take control of the side.

Predictions fellas?

Hard not to go with the Cows, but - **** the Cows. Broncos by 4, Kodi MotM (he fuckin' has to).

Tipped the Cowboys, but I really hope it's a situation of Wayne is using this as his Round 1.

Call me crazy, but I reckon the cows outside backs are shit compared to the dragons. If we can do a holding job on lolo (he played sub-60 mins last week) and absolutely belt the ever living shit out of jt, we will go a long way to winning.

For Brisbane to win, Milf needs to have a man of the match performance. If this happens, it will mean the forwards have done their job.

This should shut the media up.
Let’s hope it happens.

Call me crazy, but I reckon the cows outside backs are shit compared to the dragons. If we can do a holding job on lolo (he played sub-60 mins last week) and absolutely belt the ever living shit out of jt, we will go a long way to winning.
Their backs are nothing special but their halves and forward pack are suburbs ahead of us in talent. For the life of me, I just can't see how the Broncos can be successful tonight, hopefully they will envision me. NQ by 14.

The time for talk is over. Let us see if they talk as well on the field as they do in the media.

You know when you get that feeling that you're just going to win? I have that feeling. Broncos by 8, Gillett MotM.

Mate, if we win I will update my signature with something to the effect of 'Unbreakable is a god amongst man' Actually, you can have say whatever you want.

I like your enthusiasm but it's a bit early to be drinking.

On the subject of Gillett, he looked absolutely cooked last week. No impact on either side of the ball. Get it together son.

Mate, if we win I will update my signature with something to the effect of 'Unbreakable is a god amongst man' Actually, you can have say whatever you want.

And I'll design it.

No early game.

Disgraceful. The gates are opening at 5.00pm to show a Broncos Grand Final replay on the big screen....what a joke. I NEVER want to watch a replay of the 2015 Grand Final.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Strop
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • lynx000
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Lazza
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • LGH
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • theshed
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.