Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

He is a deadset freak. And the fact that he monstered a player like Taumalolo at only age 23 shows how high his ceiling is, provided his hammies hold out.

Regardless of that I would still be locking him down for at least 4 years.
He looks like a future captain: problem is he probably wouldn't be on the field enough. Better to have an 80 minute player leading.

Last edited:
I agree, how could it possibly be a forward pass if it wasn't a pass?

Is someone who gathers a grubber in the in-goal and then throws out over the dead ball line to concede a line drop out doing a deliberate forward pass? I've seen Darius and various other fullbacks do that, never seen it called a penalty for deliberate forward pass.
I've never seen a fullback throw it forwards over the dead ball line, and I'm 100% certain you haven't either.

If someone had the ball in their own in-goal and threw it over the dead ball line that would go backwards wouldn't it?

Might be referring to when the lads tap it out to stop a try?

If it's after the clock though, penalty or not, doesn't that effectively make the ball dead, meaning game over, cya next week?

Might be referring to when the lads tap it out to stop a try?

If it's after the clock though, penalty or not, doesn't that effectively make the ball dead, meaning game over, cya next week?
The game always continues for a penalty, otherwise teams would give them away deliberately when up by 2 points and the siren has gone.

I don't get why we shut up shop at the 65th minute after taking a big lead.
Just stinks of the 2015 GF all over again. Just keep attempting to score tries FFS!!

Nikorima turned a corner on the NZ tour, tired of hearing bullshit from supporters 'saying we still need a halfback'.
If Milf is underdone, it's a long season - Seibold should rest him and let Bird be the running 5/8.

Torpedo Pangai was plain scary last night.

Anyone still saying they would be ok with him leaving?
Calling myself out here.
Since his hamstring gave out in the trial, I've been thinking about posting something like this...

"With his injuries + his somewhat childish cockhead ego + the pack we have atm, maybe we are better off without him"

Sooo happy to be choking on my own hat this morning!

That was a genuine Legend like performance!

Calling myself out here.
Since his hamstring gave out in the trial, I've been thinking about posting something like this...

"With his injuries + his somewhat childish cockhead ego + the pack we have atm, maybe we are better off without him"

Sooo happy to be choking on my own hat this morning!

That was a genuine Legend like performance!
IMO, I don't want him to pull his head in/lose his attitude. It's what makes him so destructive, he has that killer instinct that you need in a pack.

Put it this way, no one is going to run at him while he's got the eyes of a lunatic.

Just stinks of the 2015 GF all over again. Just keep attempting to score tries FFS!!

Nikorima turned a corner on the NZ tour, tired of hearing bullshit from supporters 'saying we still need a halfback'.
If Milf is underdone, it's a long season - Seibold should rest him and let Bird be the running 5/8.

Maybe because they were out on their feet , some people just expect way to much. The amount of pressure we soaked up from penalties and wearing their forwards down was fantastic. The cowboys got some momentum at the end especially after our bombed try (Oates, bird) , and there wasn't enough petrol in the tank.

If someone had the ball in their own in-goal and threw it over the dead ball line that would go backwards wouldn't it?

I've never seen a fullback throw it forwards over the dead ball line, and I'm 100% certain you haven't either.

Yes that is indeed one of the stupidest things I've ever said, sorry, I don't function between the hours of 6am and midday

They were still trying to score, it just wasn’t coming off.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. JT went off injured so really didn’t get a proper right of reply. TPJ was definitely winning, there is no doubt about that, but a fully fit Lolo would have plenty left in the tank.

How many times have we seen TPJ struggle and then go off with an injury?

He is a beast, no question, but people are acting like he owned JT for the whole game.

Just no words to describe TPJ last night. Simply amazing, inspirational. Even before Lolo’s injury he was completely dominating him.

I really like that he has stopped the over the top antics after a big hit etc. He just seemed to be on a mission and once he crunched someone he just got up and back into the defensive line. For mine, acting like it is nothing and something you do every day is much more intimidating than carrying on.

About the refs, it was absolutely hilarious that they tried to make up a penalty for ‘shadowing’ (that should deadset be investigated if this was a professional competition) to blatantly give the Cows the standard leg up and instead had to give a 20 restart instead of the drop out. So instead of making up a penalty on top of an already incorrect call to help the Cows, they were forced to give the Broncos the right call. That was just unbelievable to watch.

Just no words to describe TPJ last night. Simply amazing, inspirational. Even before Lolo’s injury he was completely dominating him.

I really like that he has stopped the over the top antics after a big hit etc. He just seemed to be on a mission and once he crunched someone he just got up and back into the defensive line. For mine, acting like it is nothing and something you do every day is much more intimidating than carrying on.

Absolutely and you could see it inspire others around him. There was a period there where TPJ smashed someone, Joffa then smashed someone else, then Flegler went harder than both on the next poor bloke and all of them just got straight back into the defensive line and next play Cows dropped it as they were completely fearful of who was coming next.

This happened more than once.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. JT went off injured so really didn’t get a proper right of reply. TPJ was definitely winning, there is no doubt about that, but a fully fit Lolo would have plenty left in the tank.

How many times have we seen TPJ struggle and then go off with an injury?

He is a beast, no question, but people are acting like he owned JT for the whole game.
The fact is he did own him for the whole game because the intensity of his contact put JT out. He nullified every threat from him with one hit. If that ain't putting it over on him for the whole game what else is. The enigma had to sit and watch from the bench, while TPJ owned the Cowpokes forwards.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Matheos
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.