Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

That tackle from Boyd should give him a big confidence boost.

Marking up on one of the fastest players in the game in that situation would be quite daunting. It was a very important tackle to make because if he didn't, Rabbitohs suddenly have a two-on-one overlap with two very capable try-scorers that have scored plenty of tries in those situations.

He cut Roberts down with an excellent legs tackle. Good shit.

He seems to be on a mission to prove a point this season.

We had the second best win rate from 2016-18 fwiw
Yeah, I know what the stats say. What I saw during this period was a side that was pretty good but couldn’t take the next step and never really looked like they were going to. I was often wondering how certain players were retaining their spots in the side and the team as a whole were pretty much just making up the numbers for the top 8. Attitude was a massive factor and from what I have seen in the past 2 weeks I am impressed. It’s still early days but if this keeps going they will be a side that can take it the next step.

Anyone got a gif of that Milf try? I feel it's gif worthy

@ningnangnong ?

That tackle from Boyd should give him a big confidence boost.

Marking up on one of the fastest players in the game in that situation would be quite daunting. It was a very important tackle to make because if he didn't, Rabbitohs suddenly have a two-on-one overlap with two very capable try-scorers that have scored plenty of tries in those situations.

He cut Roberts down with an excellent legs tackle. Good shit.

He seems to be on a mission to prove a point this season.

Exactly. If he keeps this up he will win a lot of people back and finish his career the way he deserves.

A few times last night the bunnies looked totally fucking clueless in attack. A lot like we were a couple seasons ago. I really think the old fellas lost it. In one season he’s taken one of the most intimidating packs and exciting sides and turned them into What we saw last night... I know it’s round 2 but they were falling at the back end of last season. We watched the broncos make the same slide after 2015.

Personally I think he really should have considered his future at Souffs in a scenario where he doesn't have Burgess carrying his pack. Clearly he didn't even anticipate that Burgess might need to retire, and was indifferent enough to what Souffs were doing prior to his appointment that he didn't see the timebomb they were risking without Burgess presence there. It is telling of a lazy attitude towards the game these days not all that different from the players he carries under his wing like Roberts and Mitchell.

So he should be, dearden is still a baby.
Croft is a breathe of fresh air but I wouldn't write dearden off just yet , give him the experience that Croft has got and then you can judge.
Yeah I know Pagey. I felt bad for Dearden when he got injured last year and it's nice for him that he will get a bit more time in first grade due to Croft's injury. Dearden may well take Croft's spot in a couple of years as he develops his game. At this point in time though Croft has shown he is what we are so sorely needing at the Broncos.

A few times last night the bunnies looked totally fucking clueless in attack. A lot like we were a couple seasons ago. I really think the old fellas lost it. In one season he’s taken one of the most intimidating packs and exciting sides and turned them into What we saw last night... I know it’s round 2 but they were falling at the back end of last season. We watched the broncos make the same slide after 2015.

The only player I was worried about was Cody walker. He’s literally their only attacking weapon. Roberts and latrell are head cases. Reynolds only has a boot. They’re an overrated team still living off the success of 2014.

Demitrou runs their attack

Oh, I don't know if I agree with your rating. I think Croft's had a lot longer in the game and I absolutely believe Dearden will come into his own. I've been told he's a student of the game, level headed and always looking to improve.
Well that's great, I hope Dearden will become a star 1st grader one day. I'm a fan of his and I hope he plays well in the next few weeks. But more so, I hope Crofts recovery is speedy so he can get back to what he was doing so well in the one and bit games he has played for us so far.

Yeah I know Pagey. I felt bad for Dearden when he got injured last year and it's nice for him that he will get a bit more time in first grade due to Croft's injury. Dearden may well take Croft's spot in a couple of years as he develops his game. At this point in time though Croft has shown he is what we are so sorely needing at the Broncos.
I completely agree mate , was so pissed he went of injured. Although it will be nice to see where Dearden is at next week, but am happy for Croft to come back in and hopefully keep getting better.

I wonder of Dearden will take control of the side like Croft did and make a case for himself for the future. Milf is pretty terrible as the organiser, Dearden will hopefully keep closer to the ruck and not just waiting for the ball out wide on the right.

Bennett has never coached to go side to side so much, that's what killed Souths they just shuffled it from sideline to sideline and too many passes went behind guys or into touch. It was under eights football.

Broncos just slid off and picked them off.
Bennett ball to me is undirected, basic and lost football in this day and age. So i agree side to side. Maybe different views.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • davidp
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lurker
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.