Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Very amusing lads but can we just talk about the game.

I'm so pumped to see the Broncos live at Suncorp again! Best part of the year.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
As far as I'm concerned Kahu should be our left center ...

And if Bennett is determined to keep Reed in the team, the only place i can see for him in the team is wing ... He isn't a bad finisher. And if he is on the wing we can put him on the side of the field where opposition players are running at his good shoulder most of the time... That should help his defence.

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Wouldn't be surprised to see Reed play ISC this week and Seve get the wing spot tonight. Would definitely make this game more interesting IMO. But what do i know

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
As far as I'm concerned Kahu should be our left center ...

And if Bennett is determined to keep Reed in the team, the only place i can see for him in the team is wing ... He isn't a bad finisher. And if he is on the wing we can put him on the side of the field where opposition players are running at his good shoulder most of the time... That should help his defence.

And it begins again (sigh)

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Intriguing isn't it!

Guys, the kitten Milker grapevine has once again told me that Brisbane would field thirteen players and potentially four reserves. Someone at the The NRL is not happy for some unrelated non-Broncos vague life reason. Remember, you heard it here first!

17 players for tonight's game? Has the world gone insane!

Last edited:
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
**** yes, Broncos game tonight.

Please bring on home time ASAP.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Game day fuckers!!!

ihjgk7lrugjvn.gif

Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
Im telling you all that Reed has been given 1 month as yes he has players better than he in that position ready..ie Kahu and quite possibly Seve.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Im telling you all that Reed has been given 1 month as yes he has players better than he in that position ready..ie Kahu and quite possibly Seve.
"I love Jack, I love what he brings to the team."Wayne Bennett yesterday.Sounds like two people that are moving on in 3 weeks.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Outside of a select few players, I'm sure every single player is auditioning for their spot. There seems to be plenty of competition around the club at the moment and the Broncos can ill afford to select players based on last year's deeds.

However, can we just take a minute to appreciate Reed's effort to get himself right? The doctors had him gone for at least the first month of the competition and Jack has done everything to defy their expectations to be there for the first home game. And this was hardly a once off for Reed, he's made a name for himself coming back early from all sorts of knocks. It's those type of efforts that go a long way with coaches and I think he'll have strong game on return.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Oooo kill em. So excited for the game, let's rip in lads!! Hoping to see Roberts absolutely burn ayshford

Yep, I don't think we've used Roberts well so far, Hunt and Milford need to get him the ball early and with a bit of space before the line. A lot of highlights show when he has time and space before the line he either burns passed the defense on the outside or steps back inside and cuts through.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Outside of a select few players, I'm sure every single player is auditioning for their spot. There seems to be plenty of competition around the club at the moment and the Broncos can ill afford to select players based on last year's deeds.

However, can we just take a minute to appreciate Reed's effort to get himself right? The doctors had him gone for at least the first month of the competition and Jack has done everything to defy their expectations to be there for the first home game. And this was hardly a once off for Reed, he's made a name for himself coming back early from all sorts of knocks. It's those type of efforts that go a long way with coaches and I think he'll have strong game on return.

He works harder than anyone he was going to play last week but was pulled out. He's great to have at a club.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Daniel, seriously, learn to use full stops correctly. ... is not how you end every sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • davidp
  • jd87
  • Canga
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • PeterBarne
  • Swordfish
  • kman
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.