10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
On a good note Jack does try hard and we all admire his determination.

Last edited:
FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Daniel ,hi again. Have you given anymore thought to participation in the BHQ tipping comp organize by Freakie?

Secondly, cannot wait for tonite! My tip, the lads by 26! Enjoy!

Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
Has anyone got anything to say now? Thankyou FIH im arriving tonight from Perth. There's some real sooks on here if thats in English.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
You do know what incorrect means don't you? Think you need to read Joe's post again mate.

Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
Yea just re-read it before you wrote sorry. Well i have my sources.

Smokin' Joe

Smokin' Joe

QCup Player
Dec 11, 2013
Yea just re-read it before you wrote sorry. Well i have my sources.

Your sources are completely off the mark.
Reed is thought of extremely highly at the club, and there is no way he has been given a tap on the shoulder or a warning that he has 4 weeks to aim up.
Wayne rates him highly as do the rest of the staff and playing group. There is zero pressure on Reed to perform. It's a minor miracle he is back playing so early (5 months for a full reconstruction), and has worked his backside off to get back so quickly.

Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
Uploadfromtaptalk1457665580872
Sorry couldnt attach this was too late. What does this mean for Jack?

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Has anyone got anything to say now? Thankyou FIH im arriving tonight from Perth. There's some real sooks on here if thats in English.

Daniel, will you BE going to game tonite ,an, do you need any assistance with transportation from airport ?

Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
My girlfriend is picking me up and we are trying to organise to make it in time depending on time she finishes work. I wish they werent starting 40 mins early.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
[MENTION=8512]Daniel Dowell[/MENTION] never use the Courier Mail as a source ... They are guessing most of the time

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Yea do you remember Copley being locked up as the Right Centre too lol...Nek Minnit hello Jimmy The Jet....Its common knowledge that Jack is the player to be moved on for G.I.
Also Wayne was looking at Kallum Watkins to bring over..Theres an article on that too.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...news-story/838fb60df8ab830e4f36de20250680d0?=

NEK MINNIT..

First of all, you said nek minnit and that is stupid. Second of all, Inglis isn't coming here and that is also stupid. You don't have sources. You post what you see on Twitter which is also stupid. This conversation is stupid and you are wrong, like usual.

Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
You can bet your bottom dollar now that uncle is in charge of England that he will lure the best they have from there.

Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
Off Topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Morkel
  • Big Del
  • Behold
  • Manofoneway
  • Shane Tronc
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Wild Horse
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • bb_gun
  • TimWhatley
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skathen
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.