Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
"I love Jack, I love what he brings to the team."Wayne Bennett yesterday.Sounds like two people that are moving on in 3 weeks.

Well duh. When Gringlish turns up next year he'll bring Maguire with him and we'll sell off Reed and Bennett as a package deal.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
I'm hoping to see McCullough kick a fair bit tonight. If we can keep our errors low I think we could put 50 points on this Warriors team. Jack reed with 3 tries to cement his spot in the team.

Last edited:
Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Well this has been fun. Back to the football talk I guess.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
The last time these two clubs played at Suncorp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Hmm..

That outro turned out a little dark. Darker than the original. Guess I'll have to redo that for next time.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Can't wait to finish work, wind down, and enjoy a Broncos game.

Hopefully the boys can secure the win and keep up a perfect start to the season.

On another note, please keep the game thread to game related talk. If you want to discuss rumours and signings, there's a thread for that.

Last edited:
GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah really looking forward to this game tonight and if the forwards hold their own or dominate and we can cut down our errors from last week and keep our defence strong it will go a long way to winning it for us IMO. Oates to have another strong display and I think Hunt will improve from last week.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
The last time these two clubs played at Suncorp.

I remember this game quite vividly as I went to the game and training the night before. It was when Hook finally switched Barba to 6 and Hoffman back to 1, Copley destroyed the warriors left edge and won the game off his own bat, and Hook got sacked the next week for Bennett.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
i kind of liked the whats for dinner chat.. ; )

Bronx by 8, hopefully mcguire really gets into gear and roberts finds his feet, parker oates and milf pace themselves thru the season, macca gets into the kicking game a bit and gavet hipefully.the best for the Warriors

geesuz over the offseason i forgot how long the week btwn games really is!

JWFFS

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
We should score 30+ points tonight and that will be fun to watch but I am very interested to see how our defence goes. We made good contact last week and did pretty well but the Warriors are a far more dangerous attacking team than Parramatta. They will punish any laziness around the ruck severely so the boys will have to be switched on for the whole 80 minutes.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
It could definitely be a high scoring game. Warriors have heaps of attacking potential, but are often Brittanic SL level in defence.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
Help me out fam - What time does the game start QLD time, 7pm? Last week I missed 30 minutes of the first half!

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Right on!

Hi Brett,

Just in case you are also interest ,there is a beautiful glossy poster of the whole team included in today hard copy paper version of Courier Mail. Our family subscribes to home delivery so it was a wonderful surprise to open the newspaper this morning an find it! You may still find some available before the game finger cross .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • davidp
  • jd87
  • Canga
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • PeterBarne
  • Swordfish
  • kman
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.