10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I suppose it's possible for your mum to be Murri and your Dad to be oriental or vice versa.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
I suppose it's possible for your mum to be Murri and your Dad to be oriental or vice versa.
FIH is a ninja from another mutha brutha

C

charbel

NYC Player
Nov 8, 2015
Jessica Mauboy
Daniel, hi.

Thank you for your Intel, can you tell us when we can expect Jessica to join the nrl training squad? Will she be a top 25 player, or 2nd tier? Once again, appreciate your inside info. Thanking you in advance.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
To the game at hand, barring reed recovering I'd like to see the Glenn to centre, ese'ese to bench reshuffle. Could help counter a physically intimidating warriors team.

I'm just concerned about Glenn's lateral defence in the centres, especially if RTS injects himself and links with Kata (unless he numbers up against ayshford, happy days). Could Gillette be more adept to filling the centre void if we're going down the stop-gap route?

Would be deflating for opacic, who was so close to a call up and to miss out on a call up to his preferred position. I guess Wayne deems it safer to debut a fresh face through the wing?

Gillett's lateral movement has definitely improved, but I would think Glenn's is still far better.

Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
Daniel, hi.

Thank you for your Intel, can you tell us when we can expect Jessica to join the nrl training squad? Will she be a top 25 player, or 2nd tier? Once again, appreciate your inside info. Thanking you in advance.

Hi how you doin? unfortunately Jess would rather play for the Cowboys...

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Extremely tough game to pick the outcome of this one. Warriors also my 2nd favorite team so am kinda torn on which to choose. We will definitly have to be much more stronger on the defence side of Jimmee an Reedie {if he play?} an still waiting on confirmation on that. Warriors always play well against us ,an, particular at Suncorp where Shaun, Manu an co always do their best work.

Early thought at this stage , Broncos by 6 with a late try to win. Player of match, MILF with top performers also being the other Murri boyz, Jimmee and Sammee. Cant wait to be there to watch it life!

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Extremely tough game to pick the outcome of this one. Warriors also my 2nd favorite team so am kinda torn on which to choose. We will definitly have to be much more stronger on the defence side of Jimmee an Reedie {if he play?} an still waiting on confirmation on that. Warriors always play well against us ,an, particular at Suncorp where Shaun, Manu an co always do their best work.

Early thought at this stage , Broncos by 6 with a late try to win. Player of match, MILF with top performers also being the other Murri boyz, Jimmee and Sammee. Cant wait to be there to watch it life!
That's understandable FIH, you have to stay true to your Polynesian heritage. We'll know more the Warriors play this weekend.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Gillett's lateral movement has definitely improved, but I would think Glenn's is still far better.

Irrespective, these days, our entire right hand side security depends on Gillett's defence.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I'm tipping, unless Mcfadden gets the sack, Us by plenty next week

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
First round doesn't mean much... we got smashed by Souffs last year. Gotta take the Warriors seriously, because they always lift for us anyway.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
They'll lift for us for sure, always do.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Only because it's pretty much a home game for them considering the amount of kiwis living here.

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
If we defend well, we should beat the Warriors easily. The Warriors defence is horrible and has been for years. I don't see their defence changing within a week 12+

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
yeah their scrambling D looked pretty ordinary against a Brooks-less Tigers, mind you it wouldve been stinkin fkn hot out there today.

injury to henry i think i heard, so a shuffle there might extend the settling in period. unlikely but would be pretty darn interested to see gavet get a start

similar show to thursdy night im tipping at this early stage, Bronx may have a few less points in em minus Kahu plus Roberts likely overcompensating for a lacklustre rd1/mouthy introduction.. v.happy to take 2 pts and no more injuries here

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I hope the Warriors give us a huge headstart next week like they gave the tigers tonight

we wouldn't let the foot off if they did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • mystico
  • Lostboy
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.