10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I hope the Warriors give us a huge headstart next week like they gave the tigers tonight

we wouldn't let the foot off if they did

Yep RTS probably has some pretty horrible memories of Suncorp too!

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Reed didn't play today.
Carlin 5 goals and 1 try
Molo big crash over try

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Seve was very good on debut. Came off the bench to score two tries, one jinking through the ruck and the other out wide.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Seve was very good on debut. Came off the bench to score two tries, one jinking through the ruck and the other out wide.

Sounds good. Hopefully he can get a game in the NRL this year.

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
FootyShow says Kahu facing a month out. doesnt sound that official but ****..

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
Could Seve or Jamayne Isaako get a start at left centre?

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
well now the FS injury report said 'at least 1-2 weeks'..

ill just go **** myself then..

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
would love to see Seve but rather instead of Eden. Isaako could be exciting too.. and a better choice at centre i would think, just feel his strong points dont quite outway his inexperience.. Seve looks like the incredible hulk waiting to explode every run for mine. he could be to the Roberts recruitment (early stages obviously) that the Milford move was to the Barba experiment.. the aspects that we really want to see from that recruit more likey to shine in our squad/structures

Last edited:
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Would like to see Seve, Isaako or Anderson get a run but understand the Glenn to centre idea since Ese'ese seems ready to go for NRL now and the others maybe not so yet.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
I saw the highlights package from the Warriors tigers game .looked like touch footy. Both sides have massive defensive issues.

Smokin' Joe

Smokin' Joe

QCup Player
Dec 11, 2013
would love to see Seve but rather instead of Eden. Isaako could be exciting too.. and a better choice at centre i would think, just feel his strong points dont quite outway his inexperience.. Seve looks like the incredible hulk waiting to explode every run for mine. he could be to the Roberts recruitment (early stages obviously) that the Milford move was to the Barba experiment.. the aspects that we really want to see from that recruit more likey to shine in our squad/structures

Seven is a weapon. Will be hard to deny him a shot at some stage this season. He has the potential to be absolutely anything.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Seven is a weapon. Will be hard to deny him a shot at some stage this season. He has the potential to be absolutely anything.

I hope the Broncos rate him, looks like an awesome prospect.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
Isaako isn't ready for first grade yet

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Wayne won't make many changes.

Barring a training mishap, it will be the same team but with Ese'ese coming off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • broncos4life
  • Mick_Hancock
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dash
  • Howie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.