Belmore Sports Ground

Saturday
Afternoon
15:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warriors game I agree with but no right to beat the Sharks??? We were at full strength and the Sharks had (and still haven't) beaten anyone in the top 8.
Sharks we’re favourites, playing in front of their home crowd, after a bye and having won their last three in a row. Only had Hynes (12 mins) backing up from origin and Talakai back. Sharks third on the ladder.

We were second on the ladder and had Haas, Flegler, Carrigan, and Walsh backing up from Origin with Cobbo injured and Oates playing his first game for a lengthy period. But we won and won well.

Looks like we are naming two forwards on our bench. Very light.

Weakest team we've fielded this season, but not a weak team.

Rd 20 - 3:00pm Saturday 15th July, Belmore

1 Tristan Sailor <---
2 Corey Oates
3 Kotoni Staggs
4 Herbie Farnworth
5 Selwyn Cobbo
6 Ezra Mam
7 Adam Reynolds ©
8 Keenan Palasia <---
9 Billy Walters
10 Corey Jensen <---
11 Kurt Capewell <---
12 Brendan Piakura <---
13 Kobe Hetherington <---

Interchange
14 Tyson Smoothy
15 Xavier Willison <---
16 Jesse Arthars <---
17 Martin Taupau

Reserves
18 Deine Mariner
19 Patrick Carrigan <---
20 Jock Madden
21 Delouise Hoeter
22 Jordan Pereira

I just Hope kevvie ignores Patty and forces him to rest when he tells him he wants to play, because I can see that being the case if he gets through Origin without an injury.

Looking at that 17, I assume With Arthurs on the bench it means he might move Staggs or Oates to the 2nd row Possibly later in the game.

NRL2023BHQRound20TeamList

No Paix again. He and Kevie must of had some kind of blow up if he still can't get a start after Smoothy played so badly last game.

Few interesting choices in this squad...

No paix tells me his time is up. I'm guessing we'd save a couple $100,000 going from paix to smoothy if we can get someone to pay full freight on the next 2 years

If logan bayliss isn't in this squad he ain't ever making 1st grade for us so surely his time is up as well next year. Seems like a waste of development and time over the past 2 years as it sounded as though he was finally coming good in qld cup

Depths in the backs is amazing but my worries front the start of the year regarding our middle depth have surfaced

Shane about under 19s origin being this weekend or I think te kura might have got 10 mins off the bench

Do we seriously not have a better option then Tyson Smoothy?

No Paix again. He and Kevie must of had some kind of blow up if he still can't get a start after Smoothy played so badly last game.
Few interesting choices in this squad...

No paix tells me his time is up. I'm guessing we'd save a couple $100,000 going from paix to smoothy if we can get someone to pay full freight on the next 2 years
Possible truth withstanding, he also has a groin injury. Extent yet to be advised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.