POST GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Genuinely a lot of dumb plays tonight. Two breaks butchered by not passing / supporting correctly.

Katoni was getting wraps from the commentators, meanwhile he made 3 horrid errors.

Piaks defense is shit and now he's busted and we don't have any depth to cover for him.

Billy was again bog average. Few times throw passes over ARey's head who had to reel it in, not crisp at all. Also bludgered a few forward passes but thankfully Smoothy got away with his (which got us a try luckily).

Take ARey out and we lose tonight. Very worrying.

I dont think he was that good. Dont think he was poor, but wasnt that good either. Probably me not really noticing his performance speaks volumes
He was our best hooker thats for sure but still. Scored two tries off the back of his deception and scoots from dummy half. Mam has a good game too i felt. Didnt over play his hand and just ran the ball and made his tackles.

A shaky win, but definitely one to build confidence from. Huzzah no major injuries!!! Huzzah probably only tapau on report! Happy days!

Edit : shit, forgot about piakura. Dam.

4 pretty shit teams have played this arvo

Good to get a win finally. Reece was just rocks and diamonds. hopefully he can sort that out. Still too many mistakes but it was a step in the right direction.

Reyno really does free up Walsh and Ezra. I don't think we are winning anything with Smoothy and Billy as our 9. Probably Smoothy's worst game this year and Kevvy should give Mozer another run in his place next week.

If we come up with all those errors next week the Dogs will put us away.

I couldn't get over how glacial our play the ball speed was and how fast the Knights were allowed to play at. It was Grant though and he is clueless at the best of times. All those 6 agains we got in the last few minutes was an embarrassing square up by Grant.

I’m really happy with that win
Reynolds will be better for the run and the team is starting to respond in the right ways. It’s amazing just how much difference he makes to the team around him.
The dogs next will be a tough game because their defence this year is very much improved

He was our best hooker thats for sure but still. Scored two tries off the back of his deception and scoots from dummy half. Mam has a good game too i felt. Didnt over play his hand and just ran the ball and made his tackles.
He made some good metres and go firward with his running game. Haters gonna hate no matter what.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • Harry Sack
  • BRC088
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • sooticus
  • teampjta
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • leon.bott
  • Howie
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.