POST GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

NRL2024BHQFullTimeRound20

Turning point possibly was Best going off.

Welcome back Captain Fantadtic.

Arthars was just immense.

Not going to pick out individuals for negatives as we’ve done enough of that over these past few weeks.

Those SOO boys were cooked in the second half, but they earned their money tonight.

Welcome back Broncos

He was our best hooker thats for sure but still. Scored two tries off the back of his deception and scoots from dummy half. Mam has a good game too i felt. Didnt over play his hand and just ran the ball and made his tackles.

Thats not saying a great deal. Smoothy was probably just as effective as him when he was on the field. It was his switch of play that led to Mariner making the break for Mams try. They are both pretty average. Billy isnt anywhere near as good as he was at the back end of last year.

Thats not saying a great deal. Smoothy was probably just as effective as him when he was on the field. It was his switch of play that led to Mariner making the break for Mams try. They are both pretty average. Billy isnt anywhere near as good as he was at the back end of last year.
I don't think anyone in the team is. But it's a good start to getting back there :)

They arent, but that was Billy's best run of form in a Broncos shirt so that should be the standard really for him.
I think everyone just misses Reynolds lol. Mam, Walsh, centres, etc. Everyone went up a gear with him on. Hopefully it continues. Hopefully Billy gets back to his best too. Tonight was a decent move towards that I thought.

No one should have been expecting a clinical, peak performance tonight with so many backing up from origin and ARey underdone.

That win was a statement though because we weren’t great yet win comfortably with our best players back

No one should have been expecting a clinical, peak performance tonight with so many backing up from origin and ARey underdone.

That win was a statement though because we weren’t great yet win comfortably with our best players back

Said it in earlier, you arent coming out of a slump playing your best football. We just need to get better game on game now and work on some of the things that didnt work.

I don't know......this game felt like just another crazy day with a hot but toxic girlfriend, she's flakey but there are flashes of good times and you think if you just hang in there she win come good.

The reality is, next time you see her will be just another drama filled time, she'll be a major asshole but keep promising stuff/stringing you along and ultimately will never deliver.

I feel like I'm being strung alone, this team will give us hope of finals footy and then when we are almost there they will go all limp and give in without a whimper.

They arent, but that was Billy's best run of form in a Broncos shirt so that should be the standard really for him.
I would say I am definitely a Billy fan, however, he isn't where he was last year. Made some good runs tonight though. Weakness is long pass out of DH. Go back and look at Mozer's passes last week. Crisp. Very different players but it is time to get Mozer into this side now. Especially with Reyno back. Probably Smoothy makes way
Our big threat is speed out wide so that long sharp pass out of DH opens that threat up

I don't know......this game felt like just another crazy day with a hot but toxic girlfriend, she's flakey but there are flashes of good times and you think if you just hang in there she win come good.

The reality is, next time you see her will be just another drama filled time, she'll be a major asshole but keep promising stuff/stringing you along and ultimately will never deliver.

I feel like I'm being strung alone, this team will give us hope of finals footy and then when we are almost there they will go all limp and give in without a whimper.
Dat ass tho...

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • johnny plath
  • Nerd
  • mrslong
  • Financeguy
  • eazy-duzzit
  • BooKhaki
  • upthebroncs
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • barker
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
  • Redfern_1980
  • kman
  • HarryAllan7
  • RolledOates
  • pagey
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.