POST GAME [Round 20, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

fxiw.gif

Broncs finally win, back in the lead on tips. GG Boys. Reyno is God.
Tied in the lead thanks sir 😂

If Piaks is out...would it be worth considering:

2. Oates
3. Mariner
4. Cobbo
5. Arthars

11. Staggs
not a bad option. Staggs has definitely increased his physicality this year. its only a 1 in move.

not a bad option. Staggs has definitely increased his physicality this year. its only a 1 in move.
Hasn't been mentioned much but Riki broke the line tonight more than he has in about 2 years...played a different roke tonight and i thought one of his better games

We play like this again next week, I suspect another pretty easy win. The Dogs will defend better but our mids should absolutely smash theirs.

If Piaks is out...would it be worth considering:

2. Oates
3. Mariner
4. Cobbo
5. Arthars

11. Staggs
Staggs could excel in the back row and if I'm Kotoni I'm looking at the NSW centre options and thinking if I can play back row I increase my chances for a bench spot in the team moving forward

Amazing how much better we look with a senior playmaker back
If the recruitment staff didn't already know it then tonight made it very clear, we are screwed when Reynolds retires. I think we'll have to hit the market for an experienced playmaker because Madden ain't it and Black is a long way off yet.

Nice to be back in the winners circle.

What a difference Reynolds makes. The difference is also alarming.

With Reynolds managing the game, Mam is once again freed up to to play eyes up football. Mam should be paying royalties to Reynolds. Reynolds would have a case in court.

Reece being freed up from managing the game, injects himself as he sees fit. Inspite of that, rocks and diamonds. The wind carried Reece's kicks, yet Reynolds nails a pin point kick to touch. That pass to Mariner on a kick return...he isn't a generational player to date. He did the same shit at the warriors. He is the player that Reynolds allows him to be.

Having rejected 1.1 million over 5 years, Reece is delusional. He's not the player his immature ego thinks. 2024 has shown up Walsh.

Can't believe how small Reynolds contract is, when our spine can't survive without him. Walsh and Mam are to Reynolds, as Darius Boyd is to Bennett.

If the recruitment staff didn't already know it then tonight made it very clear, we are screwed when Reynolds retires. I think we'll have to hit the market for an experienced playmaker because Madden ain't it and Black is a long way off yet.
Melbourne got so lucky with Smith playing so long really let Munster and Hughes develope with out the pressure of getting the team around the park

Fun fact about Melbourne it was founded by batman and use to be called batmainia.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Mick_Hancock
  • levikaden
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • johnny plath
  • Nerd
  • mrslong
  • eazy-duzzit
  • BooKhaki
  • upthebroncs
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • barker
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.