Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm - Post Match Discussion

In English?

Sorry, what I meant was "What's with not pressing the reply button before replying to people?"

That is perfectly good English. Also that's a sentence fragment, genius.

Sorry, what I meant was "What's with not pressing the reply button before replying to people?"

That is perfectly good English. Also that's a sentence fragment, genius.

Wasn't having a shot at your grammar, just the content of your post.

Doesn't make any sense and it has nothing to do with the game.

Just seems unnecessary and petty.

Last night was terrible.

It wasn't just Broncos getting smashed, but the $15 for 2 fucking beers and finding out I had to pay for the damn tray as well! Rip off!

Wasn't having a shot at your grammar, just the content of your post.

Doesn't make any sense and it has nothing to do with the game.

Just seems unnecessary and petty.

It's a question that I am legitimately curious about.

Well since it has nothing to do with the thread, wouldn't it be a better idea to ask me privately via PM?

You may want to rephrase it too since I still don't know what you mean by it.

I think Cult means to say why don't people use the quote button when replying, which I do agree with because it makes it easier to pick up on the conversation.

Like I said, it was just passive aggressive replying between Pete and myself. :takdir:

1 game doesnt make a good coach mate. The knights have won SIX games all year. If you want to judge a coach's performance u cant do it on 1 game

Nor can you do it on 1 season

Compare careers, and Bennett wins

What a disgraceful performance from the Broncos no excuses sh.. Coach sh..effort from all players. Was going to watch a replay but can't bring myself to go thru the pain after watching it live. Take nothing away from Storm they were simply outstanding as any team would be when you don't control the fn football.(Possession is 9/10ths of the law) Our deficiency in lake of size was clearly evident last nite we need some frontrow with size. Why drop Kennedy after last week? Why drop Granville? We needed speed around the ruck. Parker needs to go back to lock.Thaiday right edge.Gillert to left edge. Kennedy & Hannant to start FFS. Hooks use of the bench is be on belief. WTF WTF. Barba looks a lot more comfortable at 5/8. Why did we have to wait 19rounds to see him there? Oh that's right Hooks the coach:o_o: Referee and video ref. were very very f....n ordinary. Why are 3 players allowed to continually slowdown the play the ball? I thought the new ruck rule was to speed up the game. No excuse but we look more like rugby yaw union. After that performance when every other team looks ready to step up for the semis we're goin backwards. Bring on 2015.:bike:

I wonder who Parker is looking at. He is giving the death stare to someone...

xfopef.jpg

Watching through the first half.

Brisbane just gifted them too much possession. I thought Maranta was by far the Broncos worst player - failed to shut down 4 kicks and bombed a rare opportunity close to the line. Didn't think much of his pass to Hunt, but then Brisbane should never have been in that situation in the first place, more on that later.

Can't believe the video referees. I thought they were fine with the Slater/Hunt contest, instead of just completely missing it altogether and going against the original call. Disgraceful.

That play where Smith made a break and Slater nearly scored should never have happened. Not because Thaiday should have come up with a better read but it should have been a penalty to us off the opening ruck because Bromwich nailed McGuire with a bad fore-arm. I respect him for reacting the way he did, but if he goes down like Bird in Origin III it's a penalty to Brisbane.

After throwing a shocking pass to Koroibete, Barba made amends with that lovely ball to Copley to put him into space for our opening try. Good game from Benny, probably his best in Broncos colours rivalling his effort against the Knights in Round 6 I think it was. Thought he looked great whenever he ran off Parker, Brisbane need to see more of that.

Brisbane should have scored on that play where Hodges supported. Don't blame him for taking the tackle, although in hindsight the pass to Hoffman should have been thrown but the decision from Matt Gillett to go right instead of just giving it to the open side killed the play dead.

Active Now

• Rookie Alan
  • broncoscope
  • Johnny92
  • Swordfish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Midean
  • Skyblues87
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.