Round 20 - Cowboys vs. Broncos - Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How incredibly Brisbane insular of you- Both Jarrod McInally and Donald Malone have been in terrific form for the Jets.

I've seen the Ipswich Jets say a number of times how good Malone has been going and why don't the Broncos give him a go. Are the Broncos allowed to just pick anyone from their feeder clubs even if not signed?

What I want to see:

Short, flat passes to a running forward, maybe dummy outside then pass inside, close to their line; (Macca and Gillett did that move once. It was beautiful to watch)

Grubbers behind the line with at least 3 chasers;

Forwards passing the ball amongst themselves to start a play outside their 20;

Hoffman passing the ball;

Scott being monstered

I've seen the Ipswich Jets say a number of times how good Malone has been going and why don't the Broncos give him a go. Are the Broncos allowed to just pick anyone from their feeder clubs even if not signed?

If you pay for them. Need to have registered them too.

Go to the QRL site and the Tv section down the bottom- go to the Jets v Souths game round 17 and check out the try he scored at the end.

If you pay for them. Need to have registered them too.

Go to the QRL site and the Tv section down the bottom- go to the Jets v Souths game round 17 and check out the try he scored at the end.

Yeah I've seen that was excellent. Cheers

Looks like Hannant's out …. again. They suggest Thiaday will go back to prop, but it should be Dodds or Tasi IMO. We won't get anywhere with Sam there, the last 20 rounds has shown that

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

8. McGuire
10. Dodds
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Wallace
15. Tasi
16. Stagg
17. Lui

Would be best, imo.

How incredibly Brisbane insular of you- Both Jarrod McInally and Donald Malone have been in terrific form for the Jets.

Tell that to the Broncos staff, because they're convinced Maranta is the only realistic option available.

I think i have already mentioned this but Broncos are not sure that Hannants injury will let him back on the park this season. This is from within the Broncs organisation but not from within the football department. Talk among the organisation so not sure how much truth to it

I think i have already mentioned this but Broncos are not sure that Hannants injury will let him back on the park this season. This is from within the Broncs organisation but not from within the football department. Talk among the organisation so not sure how much truth to it

He's named this weekend.

I've heard that his injury situation isn't great though. But hell, I've heard so much BS about the Broncos the last few months, I don't know what to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.