Round 20 - Cowboys vs. Broncos - Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter because as long as the club thinks Maranta is the best option, depth isn't really relevant, is it?

Depth only matters if you choose to utilize it...

The win is looking less and less likely as the week wears on and we weren't looking too flash to begin with. To lose Hannant is a massive blow as he was key in our last victory against the Cowboys. I believe Hook has responded the best way he could, refusing to move Thaiday from his preferred position but sadly I don't know if he'll get rewarded for it.

Would be right up there as one of the club's best wins if we pulled this off. Fingers, toes, eyelids...everything crossed. Everybody is craving that winning feeling.

Last edited:
If we lose this one we literally have to win every game after it to make semi's.. In good news hopefully that means that Griffin is willing to give Hunt the keys until the end of the season, he better not just give him one game and then bench him again.

If we lose this one we literally have to win every game after it to make semi's.. In good news hopefully that means that Griffin is willing to give Hunt the keys until the end of the season, he better not just give him one game and then bench him again.

My biggest concern....along with how we'll use Hunt when Wal comes in. If Hunt moves into DH I'll fucking rage.

im pretty certain hook said wallace will come on at hooker.

i'm all for hunt being groomed to be half back from now on but the broncos should hire andrew johns to give him a few masterclasses to get him to the next level

Don't make ignorant statements about depth then if you leave a quarter of the players off.

My forgetting Ipswich Jets are a feeder team does not change the fact the Broncos don't view any of the outside backs playing Q Cup as a better option than Maranta.

So get your g-string out of your rectum.

Hunt needs to be halfback for the rest of the season now.

Wallace can come on and replace Macca, but he should play in the halves again.

Winning this one is a tough ask. Cowboys are as desperate as we are and I think are a slightly better side because of JT and Scott. I do think we can win it but it will take a big effort and a big game from our halves. I'm just really hoping Hunt plays well now he has an opportunity.

With Ben Hunt, just tell him that if he sees an opportunity, he should just go for it. His execution can be really bad at times, but having vision and acting on it is something we lack. Eventually he'll hopefully find that sweet spot of knowing what he can do, and what he can't.

Winning this one is a tough ask. Cowboys are as desperate as we are and I think are a slightly better side because of JT and Scott. I do think we can win it but it will take a big effort and a big game from our halves. I'm just really hoping Hunt plays well now he has an opportunity.

If JT is switched on, we don't have a chance. If he has an off night and we actually finish the opportunities we create, we can win it.

And I really hope Hunt has a solid game.

JT has had no support from his team this year. if that continues JT can try all he might but the cowboys will still be shite.

This is a good opportunity for Dodds, he definitely played well in our last match and hopefully he can take advantage of it and impress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • ChewThePhatt
  • whykickamoocow
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Volvo Driver
  • Harry Sack
  • Bish
  • Mr Fourex
  • Morkel
  • Allo
  • mrslong
  • Wolfie
  • Broncs1459
  • Foordy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Waynesaurus
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.