Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

**** me dead how much did the bunker save McCullough with that by the book ruling on the 2nd Clifford try. McC's effort was just......*sigh*, **** me dead I can't wait until he's gone.

But but but Macca is a great defensive player they said....

He is so good defensively that it makes up for his lack of creativity and attack they said...

That being said, at least he has put in a shift since his position is now under threat. It’s still not close to what we require but he is probably playing close to current potential allows. Boyd is just taking the absolute piss and is our biggest undisputed problem moving forward.

Seriously how could the bunker not see this?

That's touching Opacic's arm, and Wright does not have control of the ball.

View attachment 5929
Because the on field ref sent it up as a try 😶😶😶

The bunker is seriously messed up and do whatever it takes to make their onfield counterparts look competent.

At the end of the year the onfield guys will be running at 90% correct because the bunker almost refuses to overturn them unless it is blindingly obvious.

It's why a challenge system will never work... imagine if the Broncos sent that up as a challenge and it came back a try despite an obvious knock on... we lose a challenge due to incompetence.... the NRL would fall into absolute chaos

I’ve said it the last few weeks oats is not worth what he wants not even remotely, 300/350k max no more. Please god do not pay him 500+

I wouldn’t be against moving him on and bringing in Semi Radradra

Match highlights: all you need to see, really. Watch and weep:

I feel as long as seibold is coach milf will be 1. He’s already come out saying that’s his best position, he’s not going to backflip. It will be a detriment to our team and his coaching career.
It worries me when coaches make these comments. They back themselves into corners and they either persist with crap out of pride or are accused of flip flopping.

I mean WB did it too with knicko and our half. He was questionned when bird was put in. And said that he wouldnt drop thaiday in his last season.

Seems most have already said what needs to be said. Cringeworthy, makes you almost want to scratch your own eyes out stuff from both teams.

But outside the obvious, my question is; why, for 2 weeks straight, has Milford, in our first attacking set, put up a towering bomb that the fullback / winger has either wanted nothing to do with or dropped it cold, only to then not do it again for the remaining 70 odd minutes?

The fact Boyd cannot and will not kick means the defence knows, without a doubt, to rush Turpin as you can almost bet your house on him kicking on the last.

It seems obvious, but we really need another kicking option, and Milford is there, so I don’t know why he can’t at least do more - especially as he has such a lethal bomb.
To further your point on them rushing Turpin we had no blockers, they nabbed him a few times.

Is it true what Seibold said in the press conference afterwards, that the field was wet and boggy despite there being no rain for a while?

Is it true what Seibold said in the press conference afterwards, that the field was wet and boggy despite there being no rain for a while?
He told the press corp that they had been up there for two days and it had not rained once "so somebody must have left the sprinkler on last night".

He told the press corp that they had been up there for two days and it had not rained once "so somebody must have left the sprinkler on last night".

Sounds like a desperate attempt to slow us down and play to their strengths

I'm fairly sure he said 6 days and that seemed weird to me that they had been there that long.

Last edited:
It's sad that one of our best all year is a bloke who was playing 9 in Q cup and only got a start because Macspud was injured.
Turpin is the only player who stays alive for an offload or loose ball and is constantly looking for those little things which can turn games and all learned in Q cup. All the "NRL talent" are waiting for the next play.
Seibold should be concentrating on basics even at this late stage because the group clearly can't grasp his attacking plans or he can't communicate them well enough and the only thing we had was a late flick out the back so **** knows why more players aren't expecting it and ready to play off the back of it.
We could do worse than get some aussie touch players down to training to teach our guys how to tease a defensive error from a structured line and where the holes will open once they create the error. Touch D is all about structure and the attack is all about how to get that structure to react the way you want so you know where the try scoring opportunities will open up.

Because the on field ref sent it up as a try 😶😶😶

The bunker is seriously messed up and do whatever it takes to make their onfield counterparts look competent.

At the end of the year the onfield guys will be running at 90% correct because the bunker almost refuses to overturn them unless it is blindingly obvious.

It's why a challenge system will never work... imagine if the Broncos sent that up as a challenge and it came back a try despite an obvious knock on... we lose a challenge due to incompetence.... the NRL would fall into absolute chaos

As much as it looked like it touched his arm, we didn't see a view that clearly proved it. Even that still posted previously doesn't prove it. That's the issue with making the refs call try or no try.

I'm fairly sure he said 6 days and that seemed weird to me that they had been there that long.

he definitely said 2 days ... then asked the journo when the last time it rained up there, to which the journo replied along the lines of "not for a while mate"

As much as it looked like it touched his arm, we didn't see a view that clearly proved it. Even that still posted previously doesn't prove it. That's the issue with making the refs call try or no try.
That still is from the second angle. The first angle they showed he clearly touched it.

I dont actually mind the cowboys ground staff modifying the ground to suit their team/strategy. I am surprised that this strategy is not more commonly used. It would really bring that old school home ground advantage into play. If it is not considered dangerous, is it against the rules?

I dont actually mind the cowboys ground staff modifying the ground to suit their team/strategy. I am surprised that this strategy is not more commonly used. It would really bring that old school home ground advantage into play. If it is not considered dangerous, is it against the rules?

Don't know if it's against the rules. They probably only did because the Stadium won't be used after this year.

It seems like a silly tactic, ruin your field for a better chance at 2 points. My father in law was at tge game and he commented on how much the field was getting torn up. We say the game was shit, the Cowboys and their sprinklers might have had a bit to do with that.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.