/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'll take the decision to the board.

Did Gela-Mosby also push Milford with his hands off the ball?

I've looked at it a million times and I just can't see a push from Gela-Mosby. He puts his hands on Milford but there was no pushing motion. He was just coming in to tackle Milford.

Some could probably argue he was holding Milford down after the first scramble for the ball, but I don't think so.

Just scrap the video ref. We still get plenty of errors with one, so lets just live with human error from the on field refs and get on with it.
It can't happen now... they would've given Turps his first try last night and there would've been chaos from the media.... Paul Green's head would explode at the first chance

I've looked at it a million times and I just can't see a push from Gela-Mosby. He puts his hands on Milford but there was no pushing motion. He was just coming in to tackle Milford.

Some could probably argue he was holding Milford down after the first scramble for the ball, but I don't think so.

Alright I'll take your word for it.

When players are competing for the football, are they allowed to lay their hands on another player before they get possession? I thought they could only use their shoulders while maintaining a line to the ball.

I'm still not 100% sold on Gela-Mosby getting a touch on it after Milford, but Gavin Badger was standing right over it and had the best vantage point. I'd be happy to give the referees the benefit of the doubt there.

What's with Locky writing an article in CM about the "Broncos hopes rest on Boyd"? Are you serious Locky? I know you're lenient and bias towards your mate, Boyd but it has to stop. He has become untouchable purely based on instructions from VERY few people like you. It (your loyalty and backing) alone, has got Boyd this far and he's literally screwing up the club.
If he's hanging around the club for next 2 seasons, believe me, he will greatly impact NEGATIVELY on the development, morale, attitude, leadership and every fuckin quality that the team should learn.

I still treat you as GOD Locky and I so wish you play forever for Broncos with no age factor. Please STOP writing this kind of articles about Boyd. He has become a laughing stock and has over stayed in this team for nearly 2 years. The worst part of it to yet to come is - he still have 2 more years. That's the worst nightmare and agony of Broncos loyals.

As a director of the club, please take the lead in convincing Boyd retire in the off-season and do us all a huge favor.

Problem with scrapping the video ref is nein and fox replaying every ref error and commentators getting on their soap boxes

It can't happen now... they would've given Turps his first try last night and there would've been chaos from the media.... Paul Green's head would explode at the first chance

I'd actually rather see mistakes made by refs without the help of the bunker. All adds to the drama of the game. Plus anything that would make greens head explode can't be a bad thing.

Alright I'll take your word for it.

When players are competing for the football, are they allowed to lay their hands on another player before they get possession? I thought they could only use their shoulders while maintaining a line to the ball.

I'm still not 100% sold on Gela-Mosby getting a touch on it after Milford, but Gavin Badger was standing right over it and had the best vantage point. I'd be happy to give the referees the benefit of the doubt there.

It's a bit of a 50/50 that one. They tend to be more willing to let it go in that situation if there is actually no push.

But I watched it again, and I was so focused on a push that I completely missed the jersey pull from Gela-Mosby. I don't think it had any impact on Milford's ability to get the ball as he was already falling onto the ball when Gela-Mosby started pulling at the jersey but technically, that is a penalty.

You know what? It was a shit game. A very scrappy game.

But **** it was good to score the winning try in the final minutes of the game after the amount of times they have done it to us.
My thoughts too.

As crappy a game as it was, they are the games we usually lose.

I'd actually rather see mistakes made by refs without the help of the bunker. All adds to the drama of the game. Plus anything that would make greens head explode can't be a bad thing.
I don't know about that. If Green pops his noggin then the Cowboys might end up with a decent coach, the one consolation we have this year is watching them flub it even harder than us.

Am I imagining it, however, anyone think that Segy is running the ball far less than he used to (and was thus a lot more dangerous because of it) and doing the old catch-pass plays a la Macca?

Am I imagining it, however, anyone think that Segy is running the ball far less than he used to (and was thus a lot more dangerous because of it) and doing the old catch-pass plays a la Macca?
Osmosis ?

You know what? It was a shit game. A very scrappy game.

But **** it was good to score the winning try in the final minutes of the game after the amount of times they have done it to us.

Usually takes a special kind of player to pull it out of the hat

Osmosis ?

Osmosis Definition: "Osmosis is passive transport, meaning it does not require energy to be applied."

Sounds like an apt description of both Macca's, and the Broncos current attack.

His running stats are pretty comparable to his past two seasons at the Sharks. The runs that he has made have been quality. He's a known running threat, so the markers are always going to be watching him. We have to create opportunities for him by having fast ptbs, offloads and attacking plays other than running the ball up the middle of the field. He's an opportunist and our attack has been too one-dimensional to create opportunities for him.

You’re not imagining it, I’ll probably get howled down but he hasn’t been overly good for us. Might just be the way he’s being used.

Maybe. I thought he had a pretty ordinary game against the Cowboys. Barely noticed him. Seibold isn't getting the best from him.
[automerge]1565425506[/automerge]
You’re not imagining it, I’ll probably get howled down but he hasn’t been overly good for us. Might just be the way he’s being used.
I think the latter.
[automerge]1565425666[/automerge]
Osmosis ?
Osmosis Definition: "Osmosis is passive transport, meaning it does not require energy to be applied."

Sounds like an apt description of both Macca's, and the Broncos current attack.

Last edited:

Active Now

• bazza
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.