Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Disagree. Milf was killing it at the start of the season with his ball playing. Somethings up.

It's amazing how some posters think their ideas to fix the team are so unique and original.

Dump Blair and Wallace.

Not sure I'd be so keen to dump Wallace His metres per run seem pretty low on NRL stats but he scored a try and made a great break that we didn't capitlise on and even backed up on that run.

MCG and Hunt not talking, well on the field they seem to be doing enough yelling at each other. I keep seeing Hunt blaming other people for his mistakes this year, he blew up at Macca last week when he dropped the ball, he blew up at oats tonight when he chucked the ball at his feet. If this is the issue with our club, pointing fingers instead of owning your own game then Wayne needs to cut the rot and give them time in q cup or on another nrl roster.

I actually think Hunt was blowing up at the centre for not running onto that ball... as I am not certain it was actually intended for Oates... that's just where it ended up. As there was nothing on throwing a double cut out pass to the winger, instead I think he was looking for the centre to hit the hole on the defensive centre's outside shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindsight's a wonderful thing, isn't it?
Seriously? Foordy's stance on Copley has been known for ages!

Copley showed he has a much higher ceiling than most people think tonight, and hopefully he will be able to get consistency in his favourite position, unlike what was done to him at the Broncos. We may come to rue the decision to get rid of him... and a few others.

Roberts had a shocker tonight, but his below average season is because he is not being utilised well, much like Gillett, and that is on both the game plan (coach) and halfback, whom despite his high number of assists, seems to have trouble putting players outside of him into holes.

Without trying to bash Hunt, because he tries his hardest, and would be a great 5/8 for most teams in the NRL, his deficiencies as a halfback came to the fore again. His kicking game in the last 30 meters is IMO, simply the worst amongst all the NRL halfbacks.
Besides, he has absolutely no clue how to build pressure and/or control a game... none, zip!

I fear last season was the exception to the rule, and the game may have gone past Wayne, like some of us feared when his return was announced. I wish we could get Kevvie back in the coaching role, with Bennett in more of a management role, where his aura, character and charisma would be of great service to the Broncos.

At least our young forwards were having a go. TPJ and Ese'ese did very well. I thought we were doing well until Cozza's backchat.

Another week and another sloppy hopeless performance. I just don't know what Bennett needs to do to spark them he is not coaching well enough and must say something or make the hard decisions to turn this around. Apart from Boyd most of the team didn't even try, basic handling errors, terrible defense, poor last tackle options, poor kicking. It was an embarrassing display. How Roberts let Copley through was disgraceful and the try Copley scored in the second half was terrible, Hunt should've easily wrapped him up and stopped him but he didn't. When we were conceding points it didn't look like anyone was trying to fire his teammates up and there didn't seem to be any aggression and they just looked like a beaten team.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Eels took us to the task next Friday

Wouldn't be surprised if the Eels took us to the task next Friday

I predict the Eels won't score any points against us next week.

As we are playing the Dragons on Thursday night.

:wink:

Last edited:
FaithinHook said:
Am super confident about this game. Have taken quiet a large portion out of our end of year holiday saving kitty to put on the boys to win by 13 plus. I really feel they will click tonite an silence all there/you critics !

Final score : Broncos 42 - Rooster 16

Bad luck bro, looks like you'll have to holiday in Woodridge.

Last edited:
No good Pete. This thread is apparently for rending your garments, tearing out your hair and proclaiming that Bennett/Hunt/Milford/Oates is past it and should go to a retirement home/reserve grade/fullback/hell. And making dire predictions that we won't win another game this year/decade/century because it's karma for letting Copley/Taylor/Granville/Barba/Hannant/Kemp/King Wally go. Unless you're planning to absolutely freak the **** out in the next post or two, in which case have at it. Don't forget to state that Wayne's too old to understand the game now and name a few players who wouldn't have changed shit anyway.
Yeah, you're right... god (WB) works in mysterious ways. :takdir:

Copes wasn't let go because he wasn't good enough, he was let go because he was always injured. How many games has he played this season? Yes, he had a great game against us, but it shouldn't cloud people's judgements. He is just too injury prone.

Look at that for and against slide. It'll will be in the negatives soon. That's incredible

I can't understand why so many replies are cut throat. Most of you are like the cast of Mean Girls. Have faith. We will make the finals and the old saying goes, "it's all a new game". P.S. We play the Dragons next week.

Absolutly gutted this morning, for the fans, the club (not the players!) an everyone who put there heart, there time, an there money into supporting this 'team'. We the fan turn up every week to do our best, WHY cant the damn players do the same ?! If they dont wanna be there, then, piss of an let some one else have the opportunity to wear this great jersey an play for our team. They are nothing but a bunch of pea heart pretenders who dont deserve to be there. Also sick of loosing money on these bunch of num nuts each week. I say, NO MORE!

Wayne, if your reading this, please do something. If you cant, then **** off to the retirement home an let somebody else, like Kevvie, have a chance. Your team has wasted a whole season an so have us as fans. What will you do to turn things around for 2017?!

Last edited:

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • phoenix
  • GCBRONCO
  • The Don
  • Manlyman
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Swordfish
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.