[Round 22, 2021] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think people are fixated on winning more than progressing the team for the future, and his so called throwing darts is part of the process.

So how is playing someone who's leaving the club at the end of the year (Coates), progressing the team for the future?

I didn’t know where to put this but the first paragraph outlines our areas of tries conceded and it’s not pretty reading.

I didn’t know where to put this but the first paragraph outlines our areas of tries conceded and it’s not pretty reading.
I thought it was funny that 42% came down our right side, but that has reduced since round 11.

They credited it to Gamble's aggression, but I'm pretty sure it also aligns with Coates dropping out of the team... round 13 is when origin kicked off and is pretty much when Coates was being "rested/injured" or just dropped altogether

Try Locations: Left - 34%, Middle 28%, Right 38%

Consistently fucked.......across the park

But how good are we when we aren't on the field!

Try Locations: Left - 34%, Middle 28%, Right 38%

Consistently fucked.......across the park
Thanks for providing the % I was too lazy to do a McHunt and share the info in the post.

Key points are:
- Tries conceded on the right have decreased
- Middle concede 2nd most tries of any team
- Overall our defence has gotten worse through the year (in regards to points conceded).
- averaged 27.8 points conceded during the first 11 rounds which has now increased to 30.3

Sometimes I wonder if you're competing with @Super Freak on who can complain the most. He has more runs on the board at this point but I think you can give him a good challenge.

You seem to be a little obsessed with that based on how many times you keep bringing it up..

But hey since you pay so much attention to it, rest assured there’ll be more just for you.

You seem to be a little obsessed with that based on how many times you keep bringing it up..

But hey since you pay so much attention to it, rest assured there’ll be more just for you.
Mentioned it twice brother, don't flatter yourself too much.

Mentioned it twice brother, don't flatter yourself too much.

The recent posts aren’t the only time you’ve brought it up, but hey enjoy reading the future posts.

So how is playing someone who's leaving the club at the end of the year (Coates), progressing the team for the future?
It isn't but neither is playing isaako but like I said maybe they're willing to bring Coates home if he turns into a gun

Thanks for providing the % I was too lazy to do a McHunt and share the info in the post.

Key points are:
- Tries conceded on the right have decreased
- Middle concede 2nd most tries of any team
- Overall our defence has gotten worse through the year (in regards to points conceded).
- averaged 27.8 points conceded during the first 11 rounds which has now increased to 30.3
Not particularly surprising we concede the second highest number of tries anywhere, don’t we have the second or third worst defence overall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Jedhead
  • Spike
  • Rowdy124
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.