[Round 22, 2021] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather croft that milford

I guess one more fail appearance won't hurt.

Yeah right I forgot Kevvie throwing darts again 🙄
I mean maybe, or maybe he plans on running out a backline of

Oates
Cobbo
Mead
Coates

Because Farnworth has the runs

If it was due to Farnworth why wouldn’t he just name Cobbo on the extended bench incase Farnworth was unfit

I mean maybe, or maybe he plans on running out a backline of

Oates
Cobbo
Mead
Coates

Because Farnworth has the runs

If it was due to Farnworth why wouldn’t he just name Cobbo on the extended bench incase Farnworth was unfit
It's getting easy now mate 😁
In all seriousness I'd say that's why Mead was in the extended squad , I really do believe alot of it is to give players game time atm.

It's getting easy now mate 😁
In all seriousness I'd say that's why Mead was in the extended squad , I really do believe alot of it is to give players game time atm.
Pretty bad way to give game time. A top 6 team with Manu and Tedesco in their backs against a backline with 2 19 year olds an out of position Mead. Coates getting game time for what?

Poor coaching.

That being said I am keen for Milford to come off the bench but it’ll shit me to tears when he comes on at 36-8 with 12 minutes to go and Kelly gets benched for no reason.

With no Herbie we will lose alot of meters, he is basically second to Haas in that metric, I would move Cobbo to Herbies position(since he has a similar frame to Herbie maybe we could get lucky there) and then just leave Arthurs in his perferred position.

and given that there would be even more reason to drop Coates for Mead, there is already one position change that's unfortunate, Mead would help atleast solidify the defence on the left.

Pretty bad way to give game time. A top 6 team with Manu and Tedesco in their backs against a backline with 2 19 year olds an out of position Mead. Coates getting game time for what?

Poor coaching.

That being said I am keen for Milford to come off the bench but it’ll shit me to tears when he comes on at 36-8 with 12 minutes to go and Kelly gets benched for no reason.
Poor coaching? You have no clue why the changes have happened but because you think it's the wrong thing to do, well it must be poor coaching. I don't think isaako has been good enough to hold a spot and Cobbo for arthars isn't a big head scratcher considering the kids ability. Why not test him out against quality? It's not as if winning this game is going to change much, but it might give Cobbo some much needed experience .

Meade comes in from the reserves for Herbie. Bench remains unchanged. I don't see Milford in the picture.

Kevin Walters:

“Herbie had a bit of trouble today at training. He didn’t finish and he has been a bit unwell this week so we will see how he pulls up tomorrow. Whether he plays or not, we will make a bigger decision on who we will carry on the bench. Herbie is a bit unstable on that leg of his, we thought he would be OK but he didn’t finish training so it’s thrown a little spanner in the works but nothing we can’t overcome.”

McHunt

Meade comes in from the reserves for Herbie. Bench remains unchanged. I don't see Milford in the picture.

Kevin Walters:

“Herbie had a bit of trouble today at training. He didn’t finish and he has been a bit unwell this week so we will see how he pulls up tomorrow. Whether he plays or not, we will make a bigger decision on who we will carry on the bench. Herbie is a bit unstable on that leg of his, we thought he would be OK but he didn’t finish training so it’s thrown a little spanner in the works but nothing we can’t overcome.”

McHunt
Poor coaching? You have no clue why the changes have happened but because you think it's the wrong thing to do, well it must be poor coaching. I don't think isaako has been good enough to hold a spot and Cobbo for arthars isn't a big head scratcher considering the kids ability. Why not test him out against qualified ? It's not as if winning this game is going to change much, but it might give Cobbo some much needed experience .

“thrown a little spanner in the works”. Dunno mate, doesn’t sound like a pre-planned master stroke to me.

“thrown a little spanner in the works”. Dunno mate, doesn’t sound like a pre-planned master stroke to me.
Pretty sure Cobbo and Coates were pre planned, obviously Mead was just cover .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• pagey
  • thenry
  • ostin86
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.