[Round 22, 2021] Broncos vs Roosters

This is the reason people see you reply and either laugh their ass off or put you on ignore, you can't concede it was his fault for dropping the ball. You are blaming the conditions, the bloke who threw it to him, the fatigue.. maybe there was a meteor about to land on the field somewhere? perhaps there was a bloke on the side line wielding a knife? what else you got for me?

I could apply your reasons for why he dropped that ball for probably 90% of the knock-ons that take place in the NRL, good players don't make those mistakes at that point in the game, they just don't.

He dropped the ball mate and he shouldn't have and for some reason you are off with the fairies pretending it wasn't his fault.
No, how is that a denial that RK was at fault? You are aware of a thing called extenuating circumstance, right? Not everything is black and white.

I have stated that RK fucked up on numerous occasions yet blind fuckwits just don't seem capable of reading that.

I am also wondering why you guys are still going on about the Kennedy drop ball... it happened. Kennedy and Riki also allowed the early Teddy break because Kennedy was slow returning to the line... So Riki and Kennedy both had average games. Kennedy is a decent player who needs to work on a few things, LIKE EVERY OTHER PLAYER IN OUR CURRENT TEAM. Can we let this go now?
Hard to blame him for being slow to get onside when we see it time and again with a player left on the wrong side of the ptb. He was called offside (as did occur 50 other times to players)
He didn't allow anything.

I am also wondering why you guys are still going on about the Kennedy drop ball... it happened. Kennedy and Riki also allowed the early Teddy break because Kennedy was slow returning to the line... So Riki and Kennedy both had average games. Kennedy is a decent player who needs to work on a few things, LIKE EVERY OTHER PLAYER IN OUR CURRENT TEAM. Can we let this go now?

Pull your head in mate, Rhys Kennedy is at fault for nothing, don't you know this by now?

good players don't make those mistakes at that point in the game, they just don't.

I have no dog in this fight, but you've said this a couple times now.

I don't think its necessarily true. Even the King made the odd mistake here and there.......particularly early in his career. Even good players ....even great players, are human.

I didn't say it was. I said Mead could have thought it was though
I see. So in this way it could be deemed unintentional foul play. Just an attempted strip. Good point.

Also, if they are being used to even up games...why aren't they evening up? The amount of blowouts this season is ridiculous.
It would be interesting to see the count up to halftime, which is usually when the blowout has already occurred... ref giving six agains after the fact achieves nothing, but bump up the stats.

Think it was Mead who ripped the ball out of Tedesco's arms when he was a few metres out from our line after they made a break, it wasn't called a sin bin but my first instinct was that it had to be.
Teddy was never tackled as neither the ball or ball carrying arm touched the ground... Mead had every right to wrap the ball up otherwise Teddy can just offload to a trailing player for the try.

Teddy fighting in the tackle whilst Mead is wrapping up the ball caused it to come loose... it wasn't a deliberate strip and the tackle was never completed so it couldn't be classed as deliberately slowing down the play either.

Just because a penalty happens to occur after a linebreak doesn't mean it is deliberate and an automatic sin bin.

Teddy was never tackled as neither the ball or ball carrying arm touched the ground... Mead had every right to wrap the ball up otherwise Teddy can just offload to a trailing player for the try.

Teddy fighting in the tackle whilst Mead is wrapping up the ball caused it to come loose... it wasn't a deliberate strip and the tackle was never completed so it couldn't be classed as deliberately slowing down the play either.

Just because a penalty happens to occur after a linebreak doesn't mean it is deliberate and an automatic sin bin.
That's exactly how I saw it. How many times has Tedesco stood in tackles and offloaded even after the ref has yelled play the ball. The bloke was fighting in the tackle so he could offload. Shit carry.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • Dazza 92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.