Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I wonder if you could record it.....and then play it here (BHQ)..... RE sports ears?
Not sure if you could - I’m not that tech savvy. They’re just like the old school transistor radio basically.

Not sure if you go to games or watch on TV but grab yourself a set of sportears next time you’re at a game. We were getting six again calls left right and centre, Knights players were getting called out by name not to get involved but no six agains.
I'm not going down the loser rabbit hole of blaming the ref for our lack of discipline. Nothing constructive can ever come from that.

Think you read into something that wasn’t there: Cronk and Von were pretty balanced and solely focused on the 20 mins where we fell asleep.

Psrker on the other hand, holy hell
I didn't watch it so I can't read into anything, I was commenting on what the other person said and based that on what those two are usually like.

It was a rough win, but we're still not at a point where can afford to be without several of our first-choice players (Paix, Farnsworth, Carrigan) and expect to stay with the top teams. Hooker in particular continues to be a concern without Paix there, as he was providing the attacking spark off the bench during the winning streak.
Paix has been very very ordinary since his injury. Worse than turpin if you take into account both attack and defence. Turpin sucks, but paix has sucked more recently

Indeed it was.......

One player left with the responsibility of winning the game for the entire team. Sounds familiar.....

Newcastle only needed to get into the grind later in the game to have a fighting chance

Milford couldn’t provide them with that

Milf looks really out of shape. He has never really been in shape but he’s looking hefty

It may be my bias in wanting a rolled gold "TMM stopped another certain try by getting under the ball", but I don't think Best ever got that ball down. The video never shows the ball touching the ground, as you can't see the ground at all, and the whole time TMM was wrapped around it so I am sceptical. I would have accepted "we don't have conclusive evidence to the contrary so we back the ref's call of a try", but instead they conclusively ruled "the ball touches the ground".

Just rewatching the Mam/TMM try and it wasn’t Milford that was beaten. Best was standing completely still and didn’t slide with his right side. Milford tried covering but Mam was goneksi

How bad was Milf? His most damning effort wasn't being carved up by Mam, but his complete lack of interest in attempting a chase. He looked like a front rower jogging back. Disgraceful.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • levikaden
  • Stix
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Inknition
  • BroncosAlways
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.