Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

How bad was Milf? His most damning effort wasn't being carved up by Mam, but his complete lack of interest in attempting a chase. He looked like a front rower jogging back. Disgraceful.
I was at the game and found myself watching him a bit and the words that came to mind were fat and lazy. He just looked completely out of shape and disinterested. Ahhh the memories🤮

not to worried about the attack we were trying to play dry weather football in shitty conditions,i think if it was a dry track we put plenty on them.
The conditions weren’t that bad. At the ground it seemed pretty nice. Nothing worse than Parra 3 weeks ago

It may be my bias in wanting a rolled gold "TMM stopped another certain try by getting under the ball", but I don't think Best ever got that ball down. The video never shows the ball touching the ground, as you can't see the ground at all, and the whole time TMM was wrapped around it so I am sceptical. I would have accepted "we don't have conclusive evidence to the contrary so we back the ref's call of a try", but instead they conclusively ruled "the ball touches the ground".
it did , from the front on shot . think it's the last replay it clearly touches grass and Tmm's reaction says it all aswell.

I said this a while ago, and several people said he doesn't do it. Needs to learn to come in field instead of running down the sideline as his only option, especially early in the set. Also, he would have scored earlier if he didn't have a kick first attitude, he had only the fullback to beat and kicked it dead instead.
In fairness, on one of those occasions Staggs needed to take the tackle and not pass to Cobbo. He had precious little room to work with and a defense quickly closing on him pushing towards the touch line.

It may be my bias in wanting a rolled gold "TMM stopped another certain try by getting under the ball", but I don't think Best ever got that ball down. The video never shows the ball touching the ground, as you can't see the ground at all, and the whole time TMM was wrapped around it so I am sceptical. I would have accepted "we don't have conclusive evidence to the contrary so we back the ref's call of a try", but instead they conclusively ruled "the ball touches the ground".
But it shouldn't even be try with the knights player taking/obstructing Adam from stopping them scoring.

How bad was Milf? His most damning effort wasn't being carved up by Mam, but his complete lack of interest in attempting a chase. He looked like a front rower jogging back. Disgraceful.
Every time he talks to the media that he’s going to have a big game he turns in a stinker.

It was Gagai but you’re correct otherwise

I think that try was a pretty good indication that Gagai has very little time left in the game.

That was embarrassing from him. Mam was already through and gone before Gagai even turned to chase. He was very slow defensively.

Knights made the mistake of making Milford their main point of attack. He’s not a controlling half, he’s a support half much like Mam.

Broncos were able to swarm him all night and put pressure on him.

In fairness, on one of those occasions Staggs needed to take the tackle and not pass to Cobbo. He had precious little room to work with and a defense quickly closing on him pushing towards the touch line.

Staggs has been running out of room and tossing it to Selwyn up against the touch line all season .
Selwyn has stepped back infield maybe once all season . Slow learners ?

I think that try was a pretty good indication that Gagai has very little time left in the game.

That was embarrassing from him. Mam was already through and gone before Gagai even turned to chase. He was very slow defensively.
He has fallen off a cliff this season since his return to the Knights. Defense was his strength in Origin last year but this year he’s too damn slow. Might be an indication of the difference in fitness/pre-season between the Knights and Souths.

Just watched the game. Thought our defence was pretty good, we only let one try in, the other should've been an obstruction penalty. Our attack was the issue and I'm putting that down to the greasy conditions and Turpin. Seriously Turpin was putrid. Hopefully Paix is back next week.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • HarryAllan7
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Scorchie
  • pennywisealfie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Spike
  • Rookie Alan
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.