Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
Oates is so slow.

That grubber was a bit silly and wasteful

Titans will come out hard in the second half. Can we maintain the efforts

Whats the status on Madden?

Definitely not. I hate seeing injuries specifically to key players.
You've been deathriding Mam and sucking off Billy all season. This is what you wanted.

Worst Broncos season for injuries, suspensions and head injuries I have ever seen and I’ve seen all of the seasons.

Why was he fit to play.

He went off early at Training the other day.
It’s been the story of the season that a lot of these boys have been injured and then been rushed back into the team when they aren’t ready.

good to see Kevvie has put some work into our edge defence…

Even if we win by 80 now, no payne no Ezra we are char broiled cooked.
This has not been a convincing and eager team so far.
Shit play, bombed tries, dumb footy and key injuries. Typical of da broncs in 2024.

You've been deathriding Mam and sucking off Billy all season. This is what you wanted.
Lol it's okay mchunt. I'm actually a fan of 2023 Mam, don't have to look back too far to see that I was calling for him in the 6 over dearden for Origin at the start of the year. He's just been shit in 2024 and yes probably worse than Billy. Our defence on that side has pretty much cost us the season. Here's to hoping it's not too serious for Mam, I want him to succeed.

Down to 15 men against the Titans at their home ground and they will no doubt lift their effort in the second half. Fatigue will be our enemy.

It's not looking good.

Reyno and Walsh need to have a big second half.

We’ve had a crack but edge defense is a concern and just won’t get fixed this season. Gonna be a tough finish to the year now. Would love to hold on and win this one but I think they’ll run over the top of us

It’s weird I love man when he on but I feel more confident with Billy there
Let’s see this bite me in the arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.