Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
Lol it's okay mchunt. I'm actually a fan of 2023 Mam, don't have to look back too far to see that I was calling for him in the 6 over dearden for Origin at the start of the year. He's just been shit in 2024 and yes probably worse than Billy. Our defence on that side has pretty much cost us the season. Here's to hoping it's not too serious for Mam, I want him to succeed.
He was doing "ok"(generous here) this season till the audition match leading to the SOO. Expected him to come out like a cannon but he was like more like a misfiring cap gun. Since then his been MIA, 3 runs last week.....

With all these injuries we look gone. Our edge defence especially on the left is just putrid. Kevvie is leaving Billy on to long as he looked gassed at the 30 minute mark.

This team has no heart.
And the coach has no brains…

Wizard Of Oz GIF by Turner Classic Movies

We’ve had a crack but edge defense is a concern and just won’t get fixed this season. Gonna be a tough finish to the year now. Would love to hold on and win this one but I think they’ll run over the top of us
It's just the left edge. It's been the left edge all season

I'm very confident we will see this out.

Ezra is very clearly a big confidence player if you compare last season to this season.

Confidence in his attack and his defence, probably helped by limited changes around him last season.

To write him off would be silly, you aren't 5 mins away from a GF best on ground for nothing.

He hasn't been any worse than plenty of others on the team, they've all dropped regular stinkers in 24.

Only time we have looked defensively viable on that side was earlier in the season when Cobbo and Arthars were together, but outside of that utter shite.

I’m saddened to see how regressed Oates has become. Tits points have come on his side of the field & it’s frustrating to watch. Agree that Mariners read was dumb but he should’ve able to read better given his experience.

Oates could’ve barged his wis way to the corner for a try but he chooses to run infield into 3 Tits players.

All in all, our left side has become so fragile & no wonder teams are targeting that side. A lot of improvement needed.

Mam is still in his playing gear

SURELY we don't risk him

I'm very confident we will see this out.
Me too. It'd actually not been a bad performance. Completions up. Just that left edge defence not up to speed. I'd love to see Mariner be more aggressive, he's just too passive on defence

just a disaster of a season. A bit sad but I’m just gonna look to 2025 and expect nothing for the remainder of the year

I’m saddened to see how regressed Oates has become. Tits points have come on his side of the field & it’s frustrating to watch. Agree that Mariners read was dumb but he should’ve able to read better given his experience.

Oates could’ve barged his wis way to the corner for a try but he chooses to run infield into 3 Tits players.

All in all, our left side has become so fragile & no wonder teams are targeting that side. A lot of improvement needed.
Josh Addo Carr in his prime wouldn't have got to that corner before the defence came across.

Yep. I can probably count on one hand how many times our first choice left side has played together this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.